Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
A little bit about our team:
The HRIS Team are the tech kids of HR. We are the guardians of the data, ensuring that the data we work with is an accurate representation of our business, to help drive and produce great analytics for our senior leaders. Our Human Capital Management (HCM) system of choice is Workday, and we strive to enhance and configure the system to take advantage of the next cool feature as well as to fit the forever evolving culture at WMG.
Why this could be your next big break:
Not only is WMG a dynamic and vibrant business to be a part of, as a member of HRIS team you will be able to work hands on with exciting industry-leading technology integral to the overall performance of HR. Workday is one of the leading cloud-based systems in HR Technology, and this role will give you the exposure to garner the knowledge to work with the system, be part of enhancement projects and challenge the changing landscape of HRIS.
Here you'll get to:
• Be responsible for maintaining data standards, policies and procedures for global use.
• Be one of the primary Workday support contacts for the business.
• Respond to queries and issues received from the business, including login issues, user education and data set up items, ensuring that they are responded to in a timely and efficient manner.
• Partner with IT, Audit and HR to follow HRIS best practices, coordinate and facilitate data and process requirements, working with them to ensure they are correctly represented in Workday, supporting enhancement activity and other Workday related initiatives that relate to new or improved business processes and set up structure.
• Be responsible for administration of HRIS, including but limited to mass updates, maintenance of organization structures, job codes and tables, configuration of system in line with business requirements and regular maintenance (some routine data entry).
• Make security assignments in accordance with Workday operation procedures and system set up.
• You are passionate, self-driven and eager to learn. You want to stretch yourself and are not scared to get out of your comfort zone.
• You show a keen interest and aptitude to learn new and complex technical work and HRIS.
• You work in a highly analytical manner with a solid attention to detail and ability to manage activities autonomously and in sequence, from beginning to end.
• You communicate in an excellent written style and with clear verbal skills, including training and testing material development for predominantly non-native English language speakers and analysis
• You possess strong computing skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• You can work independently with minimal supervision, but also enjoy working as part of a Global team.
• You show awareness and sensitivity to confidential data that you will be privy to.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Prior Workday experience/certifications or sound experience of HRIS technology
• Professional qualification in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business
• Administration or related field (or equivalent education/experience)
• Experience of HR administration
• Good working knowledge of HR, its principles, processes and policies
Why join us?
Here at Warner Music Group we're all about our people. We are one global company made up exclusively of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people.