Head Of Broadcast
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Head of Broadcast
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Executive team at Warner Chappell Music.
Why this could be your next big break:
Head of Broadcast, creating synergy across the Administration and Creative Services teams
Here you'll get to:
• We are looking for someone who is creative, understands administering deals and loves music
• They would team with studio/film companies who own their own music for visual programming and we would sell our administration services
• Also help create content, leverage our production music business and build bespoke music for studio use
• Knowledge of Publishing, Film and TV, Administration with a sales/creative edge
• Knowledge of studio music deliverable requirements in order to help with ingestion of catalog at WCM
• Production music library knowledge and experience with music content creation
• Needs to be dynamic and bold; outward facing but understand the innerworkings of the business
• Must be able to prioritize relationships and create transparency with clients
• This is an international role (for international programming)
• Ideal candidate is someone who currently works within Broadcasting for Film & TV or a music supervisor who understands Administration
• 5 – 10 years of experience at minimum
• Some college course work or bachelor's Degree
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. WMG will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box).
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.