Graphic & Content Coordinator, Creative Services
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Graphic & Content Coordinator, Creative Services
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Graphic & Content Coordinator, Creative Services
A little bit about our team:
The Creative Services Department at 300 Elektra Entertainment is a full-service, agency-like creative team, dedicated to building artist careers through the intersection of branding, music and technology, unlike any other at a record label. We are responsible for all visual elements that are used to brand, identify and market the artists under 300 Elektra Entertainment. The full department works hand in hand for all artists on the roster, acting as artist partners across branding, music, touring, merch, and all other aspects of the artist career.
The Graphic & Content Coordinator's areas of specialization include graphic design, singles, physical album packaging, branding for their roster, illustration, typography and content production for the music industry, and producing artwork for major international recording artist as well as branding identities for 300 Elektra Entertainment Records and all its sub labels.
The Creative Department is led by SVP of Creative, who works collaboratively with a dedicated team of creatives working closely to accomplish initiatives together.
The Graphic & Content Coordinator must direct and manage creative talent (photographers, illustrators, stylists, designers and recording artist) to complete projects.
Working in conjunction with other departments (i.e.: Marketing, PR, Radio) will conceptualize, produce and manage imaging for album packaging, single artwork, web assets, marketing, merchandising and publicity materials for artist and specific label needs.
The Graphic & Content Coordinator will be instrumental in capturing exclusive behind the scenes footage and assist in setting up and finalizing photo shoots and video shoots, and be responsible for simple video edits.
Here you'll get to:
• Capture behind the scene footage and take photographs at events & activations
• Assist in designing graphics and typography
• Create mood boards & creative decks to assist in approval of creative concepts
• Travel domestically to assist with photos shoots and video shoots and capture footage
• Organize and multitask multiple projects
• Communication is key
• Works well under pressure, able to multitask
• Creative passion for design
• Responsible and punctual
• Consistent and kind
• Proficient in adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Must have a good aesthetic & understanding of design, layout, typography
• Ability to do simple video edits
• Team player
• Strong typographic skills
• Graphic Design and Art Direction experience
• Creative Thinker
• Goal Oriented
• Time / Deadline Management Skills
• Relationship Builder and Maintainer
• Trend Setter / Forecaster
• Macintosh computer skills
• Microsoft Office Suite: Entourage, Word, and Excel
We'd love it if you also had:
• Ability to animate static assets
• A strong network in the fields of photography and videography
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Job Posting Range
$21.79 to $23.07 Hourly