Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2023 1:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Global Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Global Marketing postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
Temp, Global Marketing
A little bit about our team:
The Global Marketing responsibilities break down into three core areas:
• Prioritisation: Partnering with repertoire owners (all WMG labels) and local market affiliates to utilise significant central budget to break Warner Music's priority acts in every market worldwide.
• Innovation: Continue to redefine best practice in global marketing, whether it be experimenting with new formats and technologies, or reworking old practices.
• Education: Partner with internal teams to ensure highest possible proficiency in marketing across our global organization.
In this role you will play a key part in the Global Marketing team, supporting across all areas of the team and assisting in executing campaigns for our artists.
Here you'll get to:
• Assist the Project Leads in preparing Global Marketing Plan templates and collating and analysing on their return from the territories.
• Assist in tracking performance of projects and tracks both in the GPS and Pre-GPS
• Assist the Project Leads in creating one-sheets and marketing decks on our new GPS projects.
• Draft marketing plan templates and requests for GPS projects
• Keep track of asset delivery for GPS projects
• Assist in analyzing spend phase performance and impact
• Compile monthly and exit reports on GPS projects.
• Help in pitching, source, gather and organize new content/assets
• Participate in marketing activation ideations and exection
• You are highly organized with attention to detail.
• You are passionate about music and marketing
• You are a friendly, outgoing professional that likes to get involved.
• You have the ability to problem-solve effectively and use you own initiative.
• You are dedicated, diligent, open to learning.
• You are great at time management.
• You have excellent all-around communication skills.
• You are a team player who is collaborative and able to form good relationships with colleagues both internally and externally.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint/Keynote, etc)
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Job Posting Range
$16.00 to $18.00 Hourly
Job Posting Ranges will be included for all New York and California job postings.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.