Warner Music GroupCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
Uproxx is one of the largest youth culture brands in the world. Through proprietary technology, journalists and award-winning original video, we help brands connect to the digital generation. We inform, entertain and inspire our audience through the passion points they care about: Sports, News, Culture, Entertainment, Music and Lifestyle. Woven Studios, our in-house production division, programs a slate of award-winning original series and collaborates with our partners to create the most engaging and sharable content in the digital space.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will provide financial analysis and operational support for the various departments within Uproxx, responsible for processing high volume, time sensitive payments and billings for Uproxx talent, vendors, and customers. This is a unique opportunity to understand ad sales and studio production businesses and get to know all the great people at Uproxx that run the machine in the background.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage all vendor set up and maintenance for the department; submit New Vendor forms to A/P for processing; follow up/ resolve and address any issues that might arise.
• Coordinate all purchase order activities; traffic invoices and prepare department American Express charges; ensure proper approval and coding as well as prompt submission to A/P for processing; respond to all vendor inquiries.
• Create and maintain unique project codes for ad campaigns and studio productions.
• Work with the sales, studio, ad operations and editorial team to maintain project budgets, track actuals vs budgets and help with ad hoc projects as needed.
• Liaise with shared services finance and business with tracking and applying cash to projects.
• Evaluate and implement opportunities for streamlining of existing processes, reducing the manual nature of tasks.
• Ensure all administration is in accordance with company's financial controls and company policies.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Follow-up timely and possess strong customer service skills
• Be organized & proactive; able to operate in a deadline-driven capacity
• Demonstrate a high proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 2 years of Finance or Accounting experience
• Ariba, SAP and Concur experience a plus
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Four year college degree preferred with some courses in accounting
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.