Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant, Warner Records
At Warner Music Group, we' re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that e ach talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses :
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• E mpowered by P eople: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career .
W e remain committed to Diversity, Equity , and Inclusion . We k now it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Job Title: Executive Assistant, Warner Records
A little bit about our team:
Warner Records is home to some of the most influential and innovative artists of our time. Its reputation and extraordinary roster of new and established recording artists is unparalleled, and its collective influence on digital content trends is without precedent! With a transformative approach toward discovering and championing musical talent, the Warner Records family of labels is currently home to an impressive generation of major artists.
Your role :
To support one of the top executives at Warner Records in all facets of their duties and responsibilities. Carry out standard, sophisticated and confidential administrative/clerical duties that may require considerable experience, skill, and knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage and schedule the executive's numerous day-to-day events such as- setting up conference calls, running point for in-person meetings, answering phones, directing calls, and taking messages.
• Handle the executive's timeliness by ensuring they are timely for each call and meeting, take diligent notes in meetings, and build action item lists where needed
• Serve as a reliable contact between internal and external partners, communicate high priorities to the executive in a timely manner
• Prepare correspondence (memos, emails) as required; Read and speak to materials and documents, recognize critical data and information, and effectively communicate vital information
• Process and maintain T&E expenses for the executive and various Warner Records team members as designated, via Concur
• Uphold and conduct work within the standards and procedures of the company's Code of Conduct and core values
• Partner with Facilities and IT to ensure the offices of executives and Company are maintained and conference rooms are in working order
• Coordinate frequent travel for executives and artists both domestic and internationally
• Arrange gifts, donations, and charitable contributions on behalf of the Company within budget and the Code of Conduct
• Complete ad hoc projects, as needed, for executive
About you :
• Knowledge of general business practices and industry trends
• Possess a strong and timely work ethic; excellent organization skills and focused attention to detail
• Demonstrate innovation through thoughtful suggestions of change/improvements within the scope of work
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and OneDrive)
• Exhibit an independent work style, foresight, and initiative
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service and phone etiquette for both internal and external clients; Excellent written communication and social skills
• Handle confidential matters appropriately and with discretion
• Expertly collaborate and flex to all levels of the organization, high-profile individuals, clients, and vendors
We'd love it if you also had :
• A High School Level education, or its equivalent, and a bachelor's degree preferred
• 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as an Executive Assistant, supporting at an executive level within the entertainment industry
• Knowledge of the ''players'' in the music industry is strongly preferred
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone , Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics , and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champio n s emerging artists and global superstars alike. And o ur renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide . Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick , HipHopDX , and EMP. We're the home to W MX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplif ies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, w e are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply -
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Job Posting Range
$25.00 to $45.00 Hourly
Job Posting Ranges are included for all New York and California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located in NYC and CA. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The