Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
Warner Recorded Music Global Operations is a collection of 10 shared service departments across 7 locations all dedicated in some way to serve up creative, high quality, technically proficient and on time service to labels, accounts and consumers as it relates to the creation, production, delivery, security and preservation of WMG digital and physical products and assets. Our performance is firmly entrenched in a team oriented, supportive, fun and collaborative approach and environment.
While day to day administration and support tasks for the Global Operations team are paramount to the position, this role will also be heavily involved in creating visuals for department projects, large meeting and event planning, travel and budget logistics for the teams and budget traking for the department. You'll get to work in a global capacity with a variety of personalities and vendors across our business and become part of the backbone of Warner Recorded Music.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage & oversee the day-to-day administration of the WRM Global Operations team.
• Oversee the EVP's domestic & international calendar, schedule meetings, arrange conference calls, coordinate team meetings and global town halls (both virtual and in-person).
• Proactively organize and prioritize complex schedules and opportunities.
• Coordinate and book the business travel arrangements, including domestic & international flights, hotel, & transportation for the EVP and the Global Operations executive team.
• Submit, track, & maintain EVP travel and entertainment expenses.
• Plan, coordinate, and execute domestic & international meetings/conferences/special events on & offsite.
• Supervise Global Operations invoice processing inclusive of vendor maintenance, invoice routing and reconciliation with Finance.
• Ensure and evaluate departmental budgets are reconciled and aligned with departmental goals.
• Work on Special Projects and/or in dedicated work streams on behalf the EVP, the Global Operations department leads and/or our Corporate DEI and ESG divisions.
• Produce PowerPoint and Excel reports and charts as needed.
• Create, maintain and distribute department organization charts, contact lists and Emergency contacts (constant evolution).
• Manage highly-sensitive, confidential information with the highest level of discretion.
• Liaise with Technology and Facilities departments regarding software, equipment an office needs.
• Communicate often with global WMG executives, their EA's, and every employee in the Global Operations team
• Support various ad hoc requests
• Ability to work in a hybrid fashion (some days remote) and align in office days with EVP
• You are passionate about music and people who love music.
• You have a flair for organization, logistics, detail and challenging calendars.
• You are a proactive self starter who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of the department
• You excel at communication of all types – written, over the phone/virtual meeting and in person
• You can multitask and manage deadlines
• You have an ability to take direction and execute specific outlined initiatives
• You are innovative, up for a challenge and good under pressure.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Microsoft Office skills, budgetary know how and can help shape operational narratives with visuals presented in PowerPoint.
• You have a college degree
• You have 3-5 years experience in roles similar to Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant and/or Department Administration
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.