Executive Assistant - Temp
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 1/17/2022 5:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant - Temp jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Executive Assistant - Temp postings
Full Time Job
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after ARTIST DEVELOPMENT team at WARNER MUSIC NASHVILLE.
Title: Executive Assistant – Temp to Hire
A little bit about our team:
The Artist Development team is an exciting group of people who work in Marketing, Creative, Brand Partnerships, Event Planning, and Digital.
Here you'll get to:
• You will manage & oversee the day-to-day office operations for SVP, Artist Development
• You will manage the SVP, Artist Development calendar, schedule meetings, arrange conference calls and travel, coordinate team meetings, ordering supplies, photocopying and answering phones, etc.
• You will coordinate, book, and manage travel arrangements for the SVP and VP of Artist Development including domestic & international flights, hotel, & transportation
• You will submit, track, & maintain travel and entertainment expenses for both the SVP and VP
• You will manage highly-sensitive, confidential information with the highest level of discretion
• You will work on Special Projects for the SVP and VP and for the department as needed
• You will plan, coordinate, and execute meetings/special events on & offsite
• You will process and organize invoices within the department
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You are a pro-active 'self-starter' who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of the department
• You are highly detail oriented, able to multi-task on a regular basis, and work in a ''Team'' environment
• You have deadline awareness and ability to prioritize workload
• You have the ability to orchestrate and manage multiple overlapping meetings, projects, vendors
• You have the ability to proactively identify challenges and offer creative and innovative solutions
• You have the ability to communicate information clearly, concisely and professionally, both written and verbally.
• You have an ability to take direction and execute specific outlined initiatives
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to communicate with employees at all levels in the company, including senior management, clients, and vendors
• You have the ability to work with others and maintain focus while working under pressure
• You have outstanding organization and follow-up skills
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Music industry experience
• Executive/Personal Assistant experience
• College Degree preferred
• You have excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. As well as Mac, iOS skills.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.