Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/2/2021 8:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant?
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
Asylum Label Group is comprised of independently spirited wholly-owned Warner Music Group (''WMG'') label brands including Asylum Records US and Artery Recordings. Honoring the Asylum brand's entrepreneurial legacy and its artist-centric approach to discovering, signing, and developing talent, Asylum Label Group has the nimbleness and flexibility to custom-tailor deals to meet a wide diversity of artists' creative visions, goals and needs. Asylum focuses on the youth-driven lifestyle formats and genres that are leading the wave of both youth culture and the streaming takeover of the world, ranging from urban/hip-hop to dance, alternative pop, and rock.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Executive Assistant will assist the President, Asylum with day-to-day administration and support tasks.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage the President, Asylum calendar, schedule meetings, arrange conference calls and travel, coordinate team meetings, ordering supplies, photocopying and answering phones, etc.
• Work on Special Projects as needed for the President, Asylum and for other Asylum departments as needed.
• Coordinate and book the President business travel arrangements, including domestic & international flights, hotel, & transportation.
• Submit, track, & maintain travel and entertainment expenses.
• Solicit and maintain various budgets including travel & expense, meetings, conventions, IT, etc.
• Plan/coordinate budgets and oversee execution of participation in conferences, industry events and special events.
• Maintain and distribute Travel Calendar which states the team's travel schedules and absences.
• Produce PowerPoint and Excel reports and charts as needed.
• Maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
• Maintain Office Depot account.
• Responsible for handling the payment of all invoices for marketing and digital marketing costs.
• Individual should be a 'self-starter' who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of Asylum and the departments.
• Fast paced work environment requiring strong multitasking skills, excellent time management, with ability to prioritize workload.
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and follow up, & able to work in a team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strategic thinker & results-oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure, communicates effectively, and meets deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
• Ability to maintain focus in high-stress environment.
• Ability to turn last-minute projects around quickly on a tight deadline.
• Excellent Microsoft computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Excellent verbal communication skills for telephone.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College degree preferred
• 2-4 previous years of experience supporting a Senior-Level Executive
• Prior Music Industry Experience a plus
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century.
Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA (Alternative Distribution Alliance), the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.