Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after team.
Title: Executive Assistant
Why this could be your next big break:
The executive assistant role will be exposed to, and supporting, label GM/EVP by managing all administrative aspects of work as well as more detailed project management and independent projects on various levels. Requires an intelligent, flexible, proactive, organized and independent person who is willing to engage in typical administrative duties, as well as more complex project work.
Here you'll get to:
• Schedule and prioritize all appointments and meetings. Keep supervisor abreast of times, locations, directions, changes, etc.
• Prepare weekly schedules and update throughout week, keeping supervisor apprised of all pertinent information.
• Receive all incoming calls and serve as source of information and ''clearinghouse'' for all callers. Handle all voicemail messages, maintain call sheet, and update daily.
• Coordinate travel arrangements including air, hotels, limo, rental car. Execute Travel Authorizations. Schedule out of town meetings and handle changes as they occur. Prepare detailed itinerary for each trip. Manage and schedule travel changes as needed.
• Manage office when supervisor is away on business (keeping him informed and up-to-date about all important information, phone calls, mail, etc.). Interact with business associates in his absence.
• Prepare and submit expense reports.
• Handle all correspondence, including sorting and prioritize daily mail.
• Organize luncheons and special events
• Fax, shred; maintain updated files; order and keep office supplies stocked.
• Set up/coordinate meetings, conference calls, interviews.
Rockstar candidates will have:
• 1 years of administrative experience
• a college degree
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• An understanding of frontline records music business
• General knowledge of key industry players and familiarity with all music
• Work independently and take initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication and inter-personal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
• Handle confidential matters appropriately and with discretion
• Strong attention to detail
• Multi-task: prioritize with appropriate sense of urgency
• Ability to pinpoint problems and identify solutions
• Professionally interface with all levels of the organization, clients and vendors
• Experience or working knowledge of music industry
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.