Executive Assistant, Warner Records
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Why this could be your next big break:
To support one of the top executives at Warner Records in all facets of his/her duties and responsibilities. Carries out standard, sophisticated and confidential administrative/clerical duties that may require considerable experience, skill, and knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
Here you'll get to:
• Heavy calendaring and scheduling including in-person meetings and conference calls
• Coordinate frequent domestic and international travel executives and artists as needed
• Answer phones, direct calls accordingly and take messages for the executive's office
• Coordinate Company events within the designated budget
• Coordinate gifts, donations, and charitable contributions on behalf of the Company
• Coordinate payments to management and other outside vendors with Finance
• Maintain office and department inventory and supplies; Ensure the office and communal areas are straightened and stocked
• Coordinate with Facilities and IT to ensure the offices of executives and Company are maintained and conference rooms are in working order
• Coordinate ticket purchases and holds for partners, executives, and other contacts as needed
• Prepare correspondence (memos, emails) as required
• Process and track T&E expenses for both executives and others, as designated, via Concur
• Communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values
• Read and understand materials and documents, recognizing critical data and information
• Able to keep executive on time to each call and meeting, taking diligent notes in meetings, and create action item lists where needed
• Ad hoc projects, as needed, for executive
• General digital literacy including a solid understanding of Microsoft Office, iMac
• Knowledge of general business practices and industry trends
• Possess a strong work ethic; strong organization skills and focused attention to detail with a sense of urgency
• The ability to manage multiple projects at once and hit time-sensitive deadlines
• Demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within the scope of work
• Anticipate needs and create efficient and effective processes
• Self-starter, self-motivated and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks
• Work independently and consistently take initiative
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service and phone etiquette
• Excellent written communication and social skills
• Handle confidential matters appropriately and with discretion
• Expertly collaborate with all levels of the organization, as well as high-profile individuals, clients, and vendors
• Provide customer service to both internal and external clients
• Available to work from 8:30am to 7pm and also be available via mobile phone if needed; ability to work overtime as required
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• A High School Level education, or its equivalent, and a bachelor's degree preferred
• 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as an Executive Assistant, supporting at an executive level within the entertainment industry
• Knowledge of the ''players'' in the music industry is strongly preferred
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.