Executive Assistant, Technology
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Executive Assistant , Technology
A little bit about our team:
Reporting to the SVP of Global Tech Enablement , the Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting various technology leaders with strategic initiatives and daily operations while partnering and collaborating with other EA's on the team .
As the Executive Assistant to WMG's technology leaders , you will play a critical role at WMG. The Executive Assistant's role will include (1) organizing calendar s and travel , (2) supporting the wider team with initiative and events and, (3) special projects as needed .
The ideal candidate will be thoughtful, proactive, curious and detail oriented .
Here you'll get to:
• Act as a liaison between executives and internal and external partners.
• Gatekeep and monitor the flow of multi-platform communications to and from the executive s .
• Provide department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork across the organization.
• Assist the executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies based on their schedules.
• Manage extensive executive calendar, schedule meetings on a regional and global scale, arrange conference calls and travel (domestic & international), answer phones, manage executive expenses, etc.
• Plan domestic & international conferences/ special events on and offsite, both in-person and virtually.
• Work with the Chief of Staff on projects to support the President of Tech.
• Liaise & troubleshoot with HR, Office Service, & Finance on ergonomics issues & assessments that arise in the office & for remote employees
• 5+ years' executive level administrative experience in the technology space.
• Ability to handle demanding executive in a fast-paced environment
• Familiar with latest cloud-based collaboration systems (e.g., Microsoft, Google, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills . You have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate with people at all levels within the company and externally.
• You are highly detail-oriented and organized while able to multi-task across multiple high-profile priorities . Ability to work under pressure and prioritize important tasks over others.
• Strategic planning and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to analyze and compile a large amount of data and come up with conclusive results. Proactive 'self-starter' who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of the department.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Experience across several business lines including legal, creative, and technical.
• College Degree.
With Robert Kyncl joining the company, WMG is doubling down on technology . As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone , Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick , HipHopDX , and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG . We love it here, and think you will, too.
$50.00 to $60.00 Hourly
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.