Executive Assistant, Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/14/2021 8:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant, Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion?
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Executive Assistant, Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Team
A little bit about our team:
The Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Team is a corporate strategy group with a global remit focused on driving organizational change within the organization. The team's mission is to advance equity that supports growth and belonging for every WMG employee and to model the values of inclusion for our industry and communities we serve. Our work spans a range of initiatives from conducting diagnostics to shaping organizational strategies, requiring a comprehensive understanding of the business, our clients and stakeholders and business partners. It is an exciting, fast-paced work environment, balancing the delivery of short-term rapid response activities and long-term strategic initiatives. Recorded Music and Music Publishing rosters include some of the most culturally influential, high-profile musical talent in the world, and it is our mission to take immediate, significant steps to place us at the leading edge of tech & media companies, reflecting and embracing the extraordinary richness and variety of our businesses.
Why this could be your next big break:
At a time when the call for fundamental social change is more urgent than ever, we are looking for someone who can support us in leading diversity & inclusion initiatives in a multinational company, with experience in direct and influential interaction with executive management. He/she/they will demonstrate the vision and passion to be part of a team committed to championing our mission and cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture for all employees globally.
Here you'll get to:
• Perform administrative duties such as, managing the Global Head DE&I's calendar, schedule, travel and expenses.
• Support the Global DEI team members with meeting planning, scheduling and document preparation.
• Organize team meetings, events and all associated logistics.
• Maintain team databases and documents.
• Attend meetings and transcribe next steps, deliverables, etc.
• Manage the financial processes for setting up vendors, submitting invoices and tracking expenses.
• Develop PowerPoint presentation decks for internal and external audiences globally.
• Update diversity and inclusion marketing materials, draft and edit communications.
• Support in the planning and logistics for key external diversity initiatives and events, conferences, sponsorship, and other activities by booking speaker engagements, catering, arranging video and teleconferencing support and room/venue reservations
• 2+ years of experience supporting senior level executives
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills including ability to coordinate logistics.
• Willingness to flex time to meet needs of global executive (e.g. evenings and weekends)
• Experience with invoicing and tracking/managing expenses.
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Proactive, resourceful and demonstrates initiative.
• Curious and enthusiastic to try new things and be ahead of the curve.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite, with expertise in PowerPoint and Excel.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with diverse populations and to be culturally competent
• Strong knowledge of social media.
• Knowledge of the music/entertainment industry.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.