Executive Assistant, Business Development
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/8/2023 1:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Business Development jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant, Business Development postings
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant, Business Development
A little bit about our team:
The Global Digital Strategy and Business Development ("DSBD") team drives overall digital strategy across WMG while executing upon partnerships and content license deals that drive that strategy forward. From the world's biggest companies to local startups that are breaking new ground in tech, media and music, the DSBD works at all levels of WMG and the industry to vitalize incremental and diversified strategic value for WMG, its artists, songwriters and fans. The team is tasked to think holistically and move quickly and so, members of the team are highly strategic while driven by execution and impact.
As the Executive Coordinator to WMG's Chief Digital Officer and EVP, Business Development, you will play a critical role at WMG. The Executive Coordinator's role is to serve as the right hand to the CDO which will include (1) serving as an intermediary between the CDO and external partners, internal partners and team members, (2) coordinating the team across meetings and activities to ensure cohesion and efficiency and, (3) generally, ensure success across the team. Along with these broader tasks, the Executive Coordinator will also support the CDO with scheduling, phone calls and travel. The ideal candidate will be thoughtful, proactive, curious and detail oriented.
Here you'll get to:
• Act as a liaison between the CDO and internal and external partners.
• Project lead for various Domestic & International Projects as they are assigned.
• Building good relationships amongst the team.
• Gather departmental reports and ensure timeliness.
• Drive efficiencies across the team by helping to build on-boarding for new team members and processes and trainings for existing members.
• Gate-keep and monitor the flow of multi-platform communications to and from the CDO.
• Provide department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork across the organization.
• Keeping executive organized with logistics, meetings, and emails throughout the day.
• Manage extensive executive calendar, schedule meetings on a regional and global scale, arrange conference calls and travel (domestic & international), coordinate team meetings and functions, answer phones, manage executive expenses, etc.
• Engage in the onboarding process for new staff and department interns as required alongside HR
• Interpreting policies and procedures and communicating them to all employees in the department both proactively and in response to questions.
• Manage the gift process, charity events, and contributions.
• Manage invoice processing utilizing WMG's online SAP accounts-payable system; open and track department PO's, & manage vendor relationships.
• Liaise & troubleshoot with HR, Office Service, & Finance on ergonomics issues & assessments that arise in the office & for remote employees
• Strong leadership, management, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to organize, manage and direct large teams in multiple departments.
• Strategic planning and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize important tasks over others.
• Ability to analyze and compile a large amount of data and come up with conclusive results.
• Ability to motivate, coordinate and ensure proper time-management among reports
• Pro-active 'self-starter' who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of the department.
• Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple assignments, be resourceful all while maintaining a commitment to deadlines
• Someone who is pro-active, takes the initiative and can problem solve and proposes solutions
We'd love it if you also had:
• 10+ years as a Chief of Staff, coordinator, or executive assistant.
• Experience across several business lines including legal, creative, and technical.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$40.00 to $50.00 Hourly
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.