Executive Assistant, Business Development
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/5/2023 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Business Development jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant, Business Development postings
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
The Warner Music Group Digital Strategy and Business Development ("DSBD") team drives overall digital strategy across WMG and executes partnerships and content license deals with companies that run the gamut from the biggest companies in the world to local startups that are breaking new ground in media and music. DSBD also focuses on vitalizing incremental and diversified strategic value and revenue through new business partnerships that engage music fans across scaled, culturally-relevant digital platforms and communities, this includes social and gaming use cases as well as immersive experiences. DSBD's global directive places it at the intersection of the constantly evolving global digital media and consumer technology landscape, and as such, the team is charged with driving core revenue as well as experimenting with emerging technologies and leading all aspects of WMG's relationships and initiatives within the startup ecosystem. Given its broad strategic objectives, DSBD works closely with teams across WMG's various operating units including WMG's labels, affiliates and publisher.
Our team is looking for an Executive Assistant whose primary responsibility will be to manage all administrative aspects of work for leaders across the Digital Strategy and Business Development group. The role reports directly to the Vice President of New Business & Ventures. This person will also work on independent projects on various levels. The role requires an intelligent, curious, flexible, proactive, organized and independent person who is willing to engage in typical administrative/clerical duties as well as more complex project work to the extent of the applicant's capabilities. Day-to-day activities are described below. An interest in digital music is preferred.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide administrative and office support activities for three leaders across the Business Development group:
• Answer and screen telephone calls
• Receive and direct visitors (upon regular return to the office once company employees are cleared later this year)
• Coordinate calendars, scheduling and meeting logistics
• Coordinate travel
• Photocopy/create PDF's, collate, & organize
• Process and track T&E expenses
• Review and process invoices for payment
• Cover for other assistants on breaks and vacations as needed
• Multi-task and prioritize responsibilities with appropriate sense of urgency
• Professionally interface with all levels of the organization, clients and vendors
• Work independently and take initiative
• Work under pressure and deadlines
• Handle confidential matters appropriately and with discretion
We'd love it if you also had:
• An undergraduate degree is preferred
• Microsoft office suite (intermediate experience)
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience or working knowledge of music industry and/or legal matters
• Overtime may be required for this role
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$33.85 to $43.59 Hourly
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.