Executive Assistant, Business Affairs
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
Executive Assistant, Business and Legal Affairs
A little bit about our team:
Warner Records is home to some of the most influential and innovative artists of our time. With an artist-centric approach toward discovering and nurturing musical talent, the Warner Records family of labels is currently home to an impressive generation of both major and developing artists.
This role will provide a range of administrative support to the EVP, Head of Business & Legal Affairs and SVP, Business & Legal Affairs at Warner Records.
Here you'll get to:
• Schedule and prioritize all appointments and meetings
• Prepare weekly schedules and update throughout week, keeping Finance executives and department staff informed of all pertinent information
• Coordinate travel arrangements including air, hotels, car services, and rental car. Execute Travel Authorizations. Schedule out of town meetings and handle changes as they occur. Prepare detailed itinerary for each trip. Manage and schedule travel changes as needed
• Manage general department functions & interact with all business associates in professional & courteous manner
• Prepare and submit expense reports. Ensure employees' submitted expense reports are following company T&E guidelines before CFO's approval
• Sort and prioritize daily mail
• Check e-mails regularly and respond or forward information as needed in a timely manner.
• Fax, shred; maintain updated files
• Order and keep office supplies stocked for all finance departments.
• Set up/coordinate meetings, conference calls.
• Organize, bind & file various documents such as budgets, forecasts, audits, etc.
• Coordinate and schedule all department wide meetings/functions/volunteer opportunities
• Assist with day to day facilities management
• Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information
• Strong digital literacy and proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
• Possess a strong work ethic and be detailed oriented
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Perform diverse work within the given deadlines
• Is self-motivated and a self- starter, will take responsibility and ownership of tasks
• Have general knowledge of the music business
We'd love it if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in business.
• Prior experience working in business and legal affairs and/or for a record label or other music or entertainment company is preferable, but not required.
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$25.00 to $35.00 Hourly
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.
$25.00 - 35.00 per hour