Executive & Finance Assistant
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2021 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive & Finance Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive & Finance Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive & Finance Assistant? Executive & Finance Assistant
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century. Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA, the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after team at WEA.
A little bit about our team:
WEA is the distribution division and the global artist and label services arm of Warner Music Group. WEA oversees a variety of functions such as streaming account management & playlisting, physical account management and distribution, direct-to-fan and merchandising operations, consumer acquisition, content creation, legal & business affairs, and finance.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Executive and Finance Assistant will support the President, WEA and CFO with day-to-day administration while handling light office administration for all of WEA and culture-building initiatives. The Executive & Finance Assistant will work closely with all WEA departments, plus HR, Finance, Office Services & Acquisitions (EMP, HipHopDX, Songkick, and UPROXX.) on various projects.
You will be involved in the culture of WEA unlike any other role on the team through social-events, onsite, offsite, & virtual planning. You have the opportunity to engage with every team in WEA through everyday scheduling to keep the team running.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage executive calendars, schedule meetings, arrange conference calls and travel (domestic & international), coordinate team meetings and functions, answer phones, manage executive expenses, etc.
• Liaise with Technology and Office Services departments regarding software, equipment and office needs
• Administrative go-to person for the department; able to direct questions to the right person
• You will manage highly sensitive, confidential information with the highest level of discretion
• You will work on Special Projects for the President and for other WEA departments as needed
• Assist with creating, formatting and designing PowerPoint presentations and charts
Accounting and Finance Support
• Manage invoice and PO coding and processing.
• Maintain codes for payment of American Express Business Travel Account.
• Review T&E Reports for proper documentation and policy application; communicate changes or corrections needed to submitted reports.
• Tracking, monitor and distribute department overtime spending to department heads.
• Organize network files and directories
• Plan domestic & international conferences/special events on & offsite, both in person and virtual
• Maintain office floor plan changes and space requests for all WEA locations
• You will work with Office Services to execute office remodels, redesigns and floor plan initiatives
• Coordinate department needs and initiatives with HR to enhance remote working
• Support various ad hoc requests as needed
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You are a pro-active 'self-starter' who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of the department
• You are highly detail oriented, able to multi-task on a regular basis, and work in a ''Team'' environment
• You have deadline awareness and ability to prioritize workload
• You have the ability to orchestrate and manage multiple overlapping meetings, projects, vendors
• You have the ability to proactively identify challenges and offer creative and innovative solutions
• You have the ability to communicate information clearly, concisely and professionally, both written and verbally.
• You have strong budgeting and project management skills including top-to-bottom event planning
• You have an ability to take direction and execute specific outlined initiatives
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to communicate with employees at all levels in the company, including senior management, clients, and vendors
• You have the ability to work with others and maintain focus while working under pressure
• You have outstanding organization and follow-up skills
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 5+ years of Executive level administrative experience.
• 5+ years of Corporate meeting planning experience.
• 5+ years in Project management experience desirable.
• 5+ Experience with budget administration in corporate environments is a plus.
• College Degree preferred
• You have excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.