Emerging Talent Program
Warner Music GroupRemote, US
Full Time Job
WMG Emerging Talent Program (Virtual)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Emerging Talent Program.
A little bit about the program:
Warner Music Group's Spring 2021 100% Remote Emerging Talent Program is a paid program designed to provide students the opportunity to apply their skills and gain hands-on experience in the music industry. This multidimensional, semester-long program begins by matching students to specific departments based on their interests as well as the position qualifications.
Here you'll get to:
Upon joining the program, Associates are fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of their assigned department. They participate in strategic meetings, help solve key business issues, and offer ideas and perspectives to further WMG's global success. In addition, working as an Emerging Talent Associate ensures access to incredible development activities such as our Capstone Project through which students develop a business idea or solution for WMG and present in front of the business gaining real-time feedback on their ideas.
Rockstar candidates are:
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Graduate Degree
• Applying having already completed at least two previous internships in a related field
• A self-starter with a genuine curiosity for our business
• Able to commit up to 20 hours per week during the semester
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Professional goals that align with Warner Music Group's core values and business objectives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as effective problem solving and organizational skills
• Strong passion for and knowledge of the music industry
• Leadership experience on or off campus
Areas of Opportunity:
• Creative Services
• Corporate Communications
• Licensing (Quoting/Administrative)
• Synch Licensing
• Fan Engagement & Innovation
• Digital & Account Management
• Business Development
• Legal & Business Affairs
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc.
We are Warner Music Group (WMG), home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.