Email Production Specialist
Warner Music GroupRemote, CA
Full Time Job
Temp - Email Production Specialist
A little bit about our team:
The Global Audience team sits at the center of Warner Music Group, within the WMX division, guiding & supporting our frontline labels and territory teams in their mission to bring our artists' music to fans around the world. We are champions of the fan experience who use data, technology, and empathy to develop long term relationships between consumers and WMG artists and brands. The team provides strategic and operational support through marketing technology, fan-level analytical insight, and campaign planning across multiple channels. Programs are designed to help move fans from casual, anonymous listeners to committed, known fans of Warner Music Group artists and labels.
The group drives WMG's consumer marketing platforms roadmap and day-to-day management across verticals of Email, Automation, Data, APIs, Social Commerce, Mobile, Ad-Tech, and Web. Hundreds of marketers managing over a thousand brands reaching over 100 million fans use our tools every day.
The Email Production Specialist Temp produces and executes email campaigns for Warner Music Group's labels, primarily Warner Records and Rhino. The majority of the Email Production Specialist's day to day involves the successful coding, editing, quality assurance (QA) and deployment of email campaigns including editing of existing templates to customizing emails. The Email Production Specialist is a multi-tasking self-starter with strong technical email production, project management, analytical, and communication skills. The Email Production Specialist Temp works with a diverse group of individuals, including project managers, digital marketers, ecommerce managers, campaign managers, creative designers, and web developers.
Here you'll get to:
• Build, QA, and deploy multiple email campaigns per week for various artists/brands.
• Maintain subscriber/purchaser data, imports, and segmentation using a combination of tools and databases.
• Set up, configure, and manage marketing automation campaigns.
• Stay up to date with software, hardware, and email client spaces to adapt responsive templates and emails accordingly.
• Execute a high-volume, high-quality workload for high-profile brands in a fast-pace, dynamic and creative environment.
• Escalate issues impacting production cycle dependencies and deadlines.
• Facilitate production calls to plan and prioritize requests and adjust course if business requires.
• Act as the subject matter expert on email campaign operations – distribute, create, communicate and apply best practices and learnings to continually improve results.
• Suggest operational and workflow improvements to constantly improve in house production process.
• Work with stakeholders to compile relevant content and assets while managing expectations and production schedules.
• Implement testing strategies, such as A/B testing, to optimize campaigns and programs.
• Follow quality assurance plans and protocol to ensure flawless execution and deployment.
• Must have technical email production experience and proficient knowledge of CSS, HTML, Excel, responsive email design and Dreamweaver.
• Resourceful problem-solver who quickly gathers information and is comfortable with new technologies and concepts.
• Strong knowledge of, and direct experience with enterprise-level Email Service Providers and CRM platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target a plus).
• Understanding of email marketing concepts, metrics, tools, technology, KPIs and industry best practices, such as deliverability and sender reputation.
• Working knowledge of regulatory requirements as they relate to direct marketing and customer management programs (e.g., privacy regulations, CAN-SPAM Act, data management, etc.).
• Ability to thrive and meet aggressive goals and timelines in a fast-paced high-volume, and ever-changing environment.
We'd love it if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• 1-2 years experience in email marketing production, preferably in conjunction with project, account or CRM management.
• Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud AMPscript is a plus.
• Deep love of music, pop culture and understanding of the ''fan'' mentality.
• Highly motivated and capable of managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and a very strong attention to detail.