Email Production Specialist
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Email Production Specialist
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after team.
A little bit about our team:
The Fan Engagement & CRM team sits at the center of Warner Music Group, within the Artist Services division. Our mission is to create long term profitable relationships between fans and artists. We deliver this through a team of experts; best in class tools and software; a respect for artistry; and deep passion for great music. We build audiences of music fans, engage them with relevant content and connect them to relevant artist experiences. We guide and
support our frontline labels and territory teams in their mission to bring our artists' music and message to millions of fans around the world. We work across through multiple fan engagement touchpoints including email, social, advertising, streaming, ecommerce and ticketing. Programs are designed to help move fans from casual, anonymous listeners to committed, known fans of Warner Music Group artists and labels
Why this could be your next big break:
The Email Production Specialist produces and executes email campaigns for Warner Music Group's labels, primarily Warner Records and its roster of over 100 artists. The Email Production Specialist is a multi-tasking self-starter with strong technical email production, project management, analytical, and communication skills. The Email Production Specialist works with a diverse group of individuals, including project managers, digital marketers, ecommerce managers, campaign managers, creative designers, and web developers.
Here you'll get to:
• You will build, QA, and deploy approximately 25 email campaigns per week for various artists/brands.
• Stay up to date with software, hardware, and email client spaces to adapt responsive templates and emails accordingly.
• Execute a high-volume, high-quality workload for high-profile brands in a fast-pace, dynamic and creative environment.
• Facilitate production calls to plan and prioritize requests and adjust course if business requires.
• Act as the subject matter expert on email campaign operations – distribute, create, communicate and apply best practices and learnings to continually improve results.
• Suggest operational and workflow improvements to constantly improve in house production process.
• Work with stakeholders to compile relevant content and assets while managing expectations and production schedules.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have technical email production experience and proficient knowledge of CSS, HTML, Excel, responsive email design and Dreamweaver.
• You are a resourceful problem-solver who quickly gathers information and is comfortable with new technologies and concepts.
• You have strong knowledge of, and direct experience with enterprise-level Email Service Providers and CRM platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus).
• You have the ability to thrive and meet aggressive goals and timelines in a fast-paced high-volume, and ever-changing environment.
• You are highly motivated and capable of managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• You have excellent organizational skills and a very strong attention for detail.
• You have experience with using project management tools, such as JIRA or Basecamp.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• You have 1-2 years experience in email marketing production, preferably in conjunction with project, account or CRM management
• Deep love of music, pop culture and understanding of the ''fan'' mentality.
• Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud AMPscript is a plus.
• Understanding of email marketing concepts, metrics, tools, technology, KPIs and industry best practices, such as deliverability and sender reputation.
• Working knowledge of regulatory requirements as they relate to direct marketing and customer management programs (e.g., privacy regulations, CAN-SPAM Act, data management, etc.).
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.