EA To President & CFO / Commerce Coordinator, Rhino Records
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/1/2022 6:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for EA To President & CFO / Commerce Coordinator, Rhino Records jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all EA To President & CFO / Commerce Coordinator, Rhino Records postings
Full Time Job
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: EA to President & CFO/Commerce Coordinator, Rhino Records
A little bit about our team:
Global Catalogue is the paramount frontier for marketing artists in the streaming era. We work closely with our frontline labels and artists under the Recorded Music division to develop new catalog opportunities in marketing, A&R, content development, and consumption, and then convert our findings into new strategies that are deployed across the company to our Catalogue teams around the world. We think and act like entrepreneurs.
In this LA-based role, under direct supervision, this position is responsible for providing executive support to the President of the label, as well as the CFO, and Commerce team.
Here you'll get to:
• You will answer busy phones, direct calls accordingly, and take messages for President and CFO.
• Coordinate heavy calendaring and scheduling for President, CFO, and SVP Commerce including in-person meetings and conference calls.
• Coordinate frequent domestic and international travel for both executives.
• Correspond via phone, email and/or fax as needed.
• Direct documents to the appropriate parties and obtain approvals when necessary.
• Coordinate Company events within designated budget.
• Coordinate gifts, donations, and charitable contributions on behalf of the Company.
• Coordinate payments to management and other outside vendors with Finance.
• Coordinate inter-office deliveries to the UK office Executive team for the department and the US office.
• Coordinate promotional mailings for special projects.
• Maintain office and department inventory and supplies.
• Ensure the office and communal areas are straightened and stocked (i.e. Xerox printers stocked with paper, ink, and free of loose papers; kitchens are stocked and cleaned).
• Ensure conference rooms are clear and set-up ahead of various meetings.
• Coordinate with IT to ensure the executive offices, conference rooms are in working order.
• Coordinate ticket purchases and holds for executives and other contacts as needed.
• Prepare correspondence (memos, emails) as required.
• Prepare presentations on PowerPoint.
• Process and track T&E expenses for both executives and others, as designated, via Concur.
• Take care of any other office needs or requests on behalf of the executives.
• Track and report budgetary spending.
• Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values.
• Must be able to read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information.
• Able to keep executive on time to each call and meeting.
• Ad hoc projects, as needed, for both executives.
• Sort and distribute mail/ facilitate messenger and or delivery service.
• Navigate Luminate / MRC website to produce reports.
• Responsible for updating Finance team shared calendar with vacation, deadlines, etc.
• Organize and responsible for CFO binders, filing, etc.
• Coordinate with Facilities to ensure the offices of executives and Company are maintained.
• Coordinate physical release set-ups through WMX & CMS.
• Manage weekly ships & marketing reports.
• Submit weekly solicitations, using appropriate title comps.
• Build sales decks for account / partner visits (new release priorities & strategy).
• Manage various DTC opportunities.
• Take diligent notes in meetings and create actionable lists where needed.
• Solicit promo requests for new releases and order for sales and executive team.
• Coordinate schedules, travel, and budget for conferences such as Music Biz.
• You have general computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, iMac and Soundscan
• You have knowledge of general business practices and industry trends
• You are able to successfully handle workloads and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• You have strong organizational and project management skills
• You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to seamlessly work with both creative and business-oriented colleagues and partners
• You maintain a consistently positive, up-beat and solution-oriented demeanor, with the flexibility to implement immediately when opportunities arise
• You possess a strong work ethic; strong organization skills and focused attention to detail
• You have a sense of urgency
• You are able to demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within scope of work
• You can anticipate needs and create efficient and effective processes
• You are a self-starter, self-motivated and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks
• You are able to work independently and consistently take initiative
• You can demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations
• You can demonstrate a high level of customer service and phone etiquette
• You posses excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
• You can handle confidential matters appropriately and with discretion
• You are able to professionally interface with all levels of the organization, as well as high-profile individuals, clients and vendors
• You can provide customer service