Director / VP, Brand Partnerships - Imgn
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/14/2021 11:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Director / VP, Brand Partnerships - Imgn jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director / VP, Brand Partnerships - Imgn postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director / VP, Brand Partnerships - Imgn? Director/VP, Brand Partnerships - IMGN
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century. Warner Music Group is also home to ADA, the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
Why this could be your next big break:
IMGN Media is looking for a dynamic candidate with experience in digital and social sales and custom content partnerships. You will seek and acquire new brand partners and agency clients to further the growth and expansion of our business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, hitting and exceeding sales quotas, and also has can-do collaborative style that embraces the challenges and opportunity of outbound prospecting in a competitive digital market.
Here you'll get to:
• Uncover new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
• Strategize, develop and implement advertiser solutions and marketing campaign strategy, which demonstrates IMGN's sustainable competitive advantage and value proposition in the market
• Take a hands-on approach to building the business by engaging across the organization to leverage internal resources. This would be achieved through close collaboration with IMGN's creative, financial and operational teams.
• Provide professional after-sales support (including managing post-campaign reports) to enhance the customer experience
• Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
• Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
• Achieve and maintain subject-matter expertise on custom content, influencers, digital ad sales, market pricing, and competitive positioning.
It would be music to our ears if you had:
• 7 - 10 Years of relevant sales experience, preferably digital, social and custom content media sales
• Proven history of strong, relationship-based strategic selling with client organizations - with an emphasis on brand-direct relationships
• Experience working within a content-driven publisher, entertainment/media company or ad agency
• Excellent communication/presentation skills
• Broad knowledge of social media, digital media, influencer-marketing and competitive set with a deep strategic understanding of marketing campaigns and media plan development
• Aspiration to possess senior-level presence, with the ability to inspire trust and represent the company to senior executives at top ad agencies and big brands/advertisers
• Proven success selling highly integrated, content-driven packages for top ad agencies and big brands/advertisers
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.