Director, Video Production
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Director, Video Production
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Video Production team at Atlantic Records.
Job Title: Director, Video Production
A little bit about our team:
The Atlantic Records Video Department is responsible for the commissioning of music video and content productions. Producing videos for Atlantic and its partner labels, the department is involved in all aspects of the video production process, from concept to completion.
Why this could be your next big break:
• You love music videos and nurturing 360 creative to achieve greatness.
• You are responsible, well organized, and thrive on managing multiple projects.
• You are well rounded and your experience in making music videos spans multiple genres – from pop to hip hop, alternative and electronic.
• You want to be part of a diverse, first rate creative production team and a cutting-edge company that provides the resources for success.
• You love to be challenged and have a great perspective on the art of production.
Here you'll get to:
• You will be soliciting treatments for a variety of artists at various budget levels.
• Ensure creative is executed properly from start to finish.
• Be responsible for managing video budgets and timely delivery of the final product.
• Liaise between label executives, band/management and director/production company.
• Identify and build a network of developing director talent.
• Maintain and nurture relationships with existing and new production partners.
• Work closely with the artist and label to ensure successful artist imaging.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Navigate and discern creative because you have impeccable taste and expertise.
• Be a resourceful and innovative problem solver that's able to maintain composure in a high pressure, deadline-oriented environment.
• Tap into an ever-expanding network of creatives that will help achieve our artist's visions.
• Be at service for the vision.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Ability to manage multiple projects in various stages simultaneously.
• Strong knowledge of all production and postproduction processes, formats and techniques.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Action oriented, tenacious and adaptable.
• Strong knowledge of AICP budget format and crew rates.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Comfort with all musical genres and lyrical content.
• Work with integrity.
• Dedicated and committed team player.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.