Director, Process Transformation
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Director, Process Transformation jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Director, Process Transformation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Process Transformation?
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Director, Process Transformation
A little bit about our team:
The Fully Implemented Transformation (FIT) team is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to re-imagine our processes and systems to establish more standardized and efficient ways of working that will drive WMG's growth and business aspirations.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Director of Organization Design will be accountable for transforming and improving several finance and accounting processes, including but not limited to: Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Order to Cash, and Royalty accounting. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our global executives and internal partners all over the world.
Here you'll get to:
• Facilitate and own the knowledge transfer process globally, including shadowing, reverse shadowing, and documentation
• Manage the BPO relationship assisting in the transfer activities
• Own day-to-day project management of org team's operations and develop project plans
• Ensure toll-gate readiness, including sign-off facilitation of all checklists
• Provide guidance and support to business units, ensuring a smooth transition of work activities
• Identify and mitigate any risks, actions, issues, and decisioning as they pertain to transformation efforts
• Assist in benefit realization tracking and updating any changes to the program business case
• Develop stabilization / hypercare requirements and manage the closure of projects as those requirements are met
• Ensure any changes to scope are documented accordingly, including ensuring any downstream impacts to the overall business case are communicated appropriately
• Identify standard and non-standard activities fit for transformation, and make recommendations on whether they should be moved into or out of scope throughout the journey
• Establish a governance structure whereby daily and weekly check-ins are facilitated appropriately
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree or above in Finance Processes, Business Process Engineering and Accounting, or equivalent
• At least 7 years of experience in both leading transformation efforts and transforming multiple processes consecutively
• Managed transformation efforts in European and/or Asian territories
• Experience in new ERP implementation (SAP 4Hana a plus)
• Experience in Pega CRM implementation
• Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and project management tools
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Process management within a Shared Service Center environment, particularly in accounting
• Six Sigma Certification
• Service desk and / or chatbot design experience, particularly in PEGA
• Experience in facilitating ERP implementations (SAP S/4Hana especially relevant)
• Managed several projects and efforts at once, including handling PMO responsibilities for those work efforts
• Music industry background
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA. Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.