Director, Office Of The CEO
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Director, Office of the CEO
A little bit about our team:
We are seeking outstanding talent for a newly created role: Director, Office of the CEO, reporting directly to Steve Cooper, our CEO. This role will be based in our New York headquarters.
You will complete a broad variety of responsibilities and tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the organization.
Here you'll get to:
• Assist with high priority and special projects
• Design and produce complex documents, reports, and presentations
• Collect and prepare information for meetings with staff and outside parties
• Participate in key meetings, take meeting minutes and synthesize information to be shared with key stakeholders
• Compose and prepare correspondence.
• Work on other key strategic communications for the CEO's office
• Provide day-to-day operational support to the CEO
• Lead initiatives that help synthesize data insights and across different company initiatives and projects
• Partner with other key stakeholders to create and coordinate Board decks and updates for internal and external meetings and conferences
• Support other strategic initiatives for the Office of the CEO
• Conduct quantitative and financial analysis
• Conduct adhoc analyses and presentations for CEO & senior executives
• Work with cross-functional teams to help solve strategic and operational problems that are of the highest priority for the CEO and executive team.
• 5+ years of high growth technology strategy or bizops, venture capital, investment banking, management consulting, private equity or related functional experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communicator, with strong executive presence
• Highly analytical and comfortable with data
• Strategic thinker with ability to speak intelligently and with insight about different business models, industries, and technology trends
• Excels at working through influence, winning the trust of senior executives and cross-functional counterparts, effectively moving initiatives forward with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to present to executives
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong organizational and process/project management skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
• Strong bias to action and ability to work both quickly and to a high quality in ambiguous environment with a lot of change
• Highly collaborative, not afraid to roll up their sleeves to do what's necessary to make the team successful
• Experience using project management on complex strategic and operational initiatives
• Experience with global business issues and working internationally
• Experience developing strategic communications for executive stakeholders
• MBA from selective business program preferred
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.