Director, Media Content Data Management
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Content Data Management team.
A little bit about our team:
The Media Content Data Team is a part of Global Data Operations (GDO). Our team supports asset data initiatives in the promotional and marketing spaces; provides operational support to ongoing asset related business processes; focuses on metadata standards, enhancements and compliance, with the objective of improving the overall global metadata ecosystem.
Why this could be your next big break:
We are always working on refining, enhancing and administering new ways to capture, enrich and utilize media content data. Our team helps labels and departments with any training or compliance needs and realize the benefits of the various tools.
Here you'll get to:
• Establish and maintain strong, working relationships across all WMG labels and departments
• Oversee day to day operational support for asset management tool and other marketing-related tools
• Identify and implement best practices and standards for metadata capture for media content including photos, artwork, lyrics and documents
• Drive successful utilization of existing and new content data tools
• Collaborate with internal/external teams to support business workflow and tool improvements
• Research and cleanse large volumes of content data to support enterprise initiatives
• Execute data management processes that audit and report on content data quality
• Handle, manipulate and analyze large data sets to create metrics as required by projects and operational tasks
• Use prior expertise to inform decisions on media content data strategy and how it may interact with other WMG systems
• Actively participate in GDO role for new Media Content Data initiatives
• Oversee diverse, ad-hoc projects as assigned by VP, Media Content Data
• Have excellent verbal/written communication skills and presentation skills
• Have an exceptional client service approach
• Have significant experience in a prior asset or product data related role
• Have a deep understanding of industry standards and trends related to digital asset management
• Are experts in Microsoft Office Suite
• Have meticulous attention to detail
• Are innovative thinkers
• Are self-starters
• Have a strong understanding of digital media (audio, video, photographs, artwork)
• Have aptitude to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and tasks
• Are adaptable within an ever-changing landscape
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Operational experience in digital asset management space
• Experience working with data standards organizations and schemas
• 5 years music or related media industry experience
• Bachelor's Degree
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.