Director, Global Digital Accounts
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2023 6:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Director, Global Digital Accounts jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Global Digital Accounts postings
Full Time Job
Director, Global Digital Accounts
Reports To: VP, Global Accounts
Department: WMX Global Commercial Services
Location: New York
A little bit about our team:
The WMX Global Commercial Services team maximizes WMG revenue and market share, leading through best practices, platform expertise and forward-thinking solutions that support our recorded music strategy.
A unique opportunity to play a central role in driving the global digital business for Amazon Music at Warner Music. Be part of a talented and diverse team while developing our business with Amazon today and for the future.
Here you'll get to:
• Be the primary POC for Amazon Label Relations in the US
• Maintain high-level relationships with key editorial and voice contacts at Amazon
• Work closely with VP and Sr. Director on global account management calls and global release planning
• Provide US repertoire input on Global communications to maximize album release plans
• Ensure consistent monitoring of the competitive landscape
• Be the Unlimited/Prime/Ad-Supported tiers and user experience subject matter expert
• Collaborate on developing global best practices with local territory input/learnings
• Responsible for creation and distribution of Monthly Amazon Service Update
• Assist R&A to develop account analyses to better understand Amazon business trends, best practices, and campaign success.
• Actively collaborate and advise Corporate Business Development team in construction of partner deal terms (identifying key asks, construction of deal language, prioritization of requests)
• Facilitate and monitor execution of deal terms with partner (e.g. reporting, marketing commitments, product advancements)
• Lead internal WMG data modelling discussions for Amazon with BDMO to create new data visualizations for Amazon Data and ensure Amazon Data's representation in cross-DSP reporting.
• Showcase 5-7 years' music business experience is appropriate
• Display strong understanding of music platforms and commercial partnerships
• Capable of leading senior level label and partner discussions
We'd love it if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree
• Proficiency with data/analytics tools
• Ability to adapt/enhance personal skills/expertise as business needs evolve
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$90,000 $ 105,000 Annually
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.
Links to relevant documents:
2023 Benefits At A Glance final.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf