Director, Ecommerce Marketing
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/12/2021 11:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Director, Ecommerce Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Director, Ecommerce Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Ecommerce Marketing?
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Artist Services is a global team with a simple ethos: put the artists first. Our team is made up of engineers and marketers, graphic designers and salespeople. We are creative and detail-obsessed. Above all, we are music fans - unabashed, enthusiastic music fans. We are passionate champions of our artists, and we work tirelessly to deliver for them every album cycle, every tour, every day.
We are flexible, agile and strategic. Our global sales and marketing teams provide a broad suite of expert commercial and marketing knowledge. We utilize the latest digital marketing technology, develop infrastructure and execute strategy through consumer analytics, email marketing and CRM expertise that turns the artist goals into "must have" opportunities for fans.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will run and maintain the strategy of the eCommerce/D2C business for the Catalog division.
Here you'll get to:
• Be Responsible for product development and D2C merchandising initiatives for the Catalog division of Warner Music Group
• Develop best practices in e-commerce as it relates to the end consumer; drive sales and increase amount per transaction
• Grow the overall revenue and maintain P&L's for the catalog division for the D2C channel.
• Maintain Retail Marketing calendar and an on-going strategy to facilitate marketing of store promotions while working closely with internal partners (Marketing, Digital Marketing and Artist Management) to develop and execute approach in the e-commerce area
• Create initiatives to grow our weekly online sales to become a consistent revenue generator
• Manage day-to-day site merchandising maintenance
• Provides merch content / images for communications to customers & staff
• Work with graphic designers to develop all assets for web stores including banner ads, product shots, ads, cohesive design look for overall web store
• Compile reporting and tracking metrics for all Online sales and initiatives
• Proposal of suitable products based on innovation, competitor research and knowledge of similar artist product proposition.
• Using ecommerce innovation to develop product bundles and retail mechanics to create engaging retail proposition to fan base.
• Facilitates taking photos of products and maintains product image gallery
• Communicate to customer service any promotions, pricing, product or site issues that may drive customer contacts
• You have strong leadership and problem-solving skills
• You have excellent communication skills
• You have excellent interpersonal skills
• You are self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
• You have the ability to work in a team environment
• You have management experience
• You have a love of music and understanding of the ''fan'' mentality
• You have experience in eCommerce and/or the Ticketing industry
• You have excellent MS Office Skills – Proficient in Excel
• You have experience with web-based software applications
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Strong experience with ecommerce and the ability to drive sales with creative marketing ideas and strategies
• College degree preferred
• 5+ years in Ecommerce planning
• 5+ years of experience in web marketing and/or ecommerce
• Basic technical knowledge and experience with HTML
• Ability to use Excel and Photoshop
• Knowledge of the Magento Ecommerce Platform
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century.
Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA (Alternative Distribution Alliance), the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.