Director, Creative Services
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 4/25/2023 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Director, Creative Services jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Director, Creative Services postings
Full Time Job
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Director, Creative Services
A little bit about our team:
As part of a premier country music record label, the Creative team at Warner Music Nashville concepts, produces, distributes, and manages all visual assets for a dynamic roster of artists. This includes photography, video production, graphic/multimedia design, and social media content. In short - if you can look at it, this team has a hand in making it!
Why this could be your next big break:
Through creative collaboration and workflow management, you will be responsible for facilitating the conception, production, and delivery of meaningful photography, graphic/multimedia design, and video content for the label and its artists.
Here you'll get to:
• You will collaborate with internal and external teams to identify, concept, and execute visual content needs, including photography, graphic/multimedia design, and video production.
• You will lead a team of in-house content creators to concept and execute visual content needs.
• You will manage freelance content creators to concept and execute visual content needs.
• You will evalute and assign incoming projects to your team based on priority, workload capacity, and individual team member skill set (including freelancers when applicable).
• You will actively monitor and reprioritize open projects as needed to meet delivery timelines.
• You will train new and existing employees on proper use of project management platforms.
• You will foster direct, collaborative relationships with artists, managers, and external support teams.
• You will maintain a physical presence on set during production as designated by the Creative Director and in accordance with Company guidelines, including travel as appropriate.
• You will circulate works-in-progress and facilitate feedback between project stakeholders and production teams.
• You will ensure timely delivery of final photo, video, and design assets.
• You will work closely with internal teams to identify and optimize opportunities for visual content placement.
• You will build and maintain relationships with both established and developing photographers, video directors, producers, production companies, creative agencies, and graphic/multimedia designers.
• You will build and maintain relationships with hair & makeup artists, wardrobe stylists, and talent agencies.
• You will coordinate hair, makeup, and wardrobe artists for all photo, video, public relation, or special event needs including award shows.
• You possess a commanding knowledge of photography, multimedia design, and video production from concept to final delivery.
• You have a strong work ethic, organization skills, and high attention to detail.
• You are personable and have professional written and verbal communication skills.
• You have the ability to adhere to deadlines and handle multiple, diverse assignments.
• You have a general understanding of production equipment, personnel and workflow.
• You will build, edit and evaluate production budgets.
• You have a basic understanding of current and developing video platforms.
• You have general computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• You are able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values.
• You are able to come to work on time without restriction as to time commitment.
• You can read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information.
• You have the ability to perform all diverse physical tasks necessary to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
• You are able to work at and utilize all necessary functions of a computer in order to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• OR a satisfactory equivalent of education, training and experience in related fields and/or educational disciplines, sufficient to qualify for the requirements of position
• At least two years experience in photography, multimedia design, and video production. Must have experience specifically in the entertainment field as it pertains to direct-connect with artists and their organizations
• Experience managing people preferred
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.