Director, Change Management
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Director, Change Management
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Global Finance Transformation ''FIT'' team at Warner Music Group.
A little bit about our team:
The People and Change team is part of the Finance Transformation Program team. This team is responsible for all people and change related activities as we determine the best infrastructure and process design for an efficient, effective and sustainable future finance organization. To effectively transform and guide our people through the transformation the team will design, implement, and embed best practices that will focus on 3 key components; organizational design & talent, culture and change.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Director, Change Management will be part of the transformation People and Change team. This role will be accountable to develop and implement the programs change management and training plans, as well as the delivery of multi-channel communications to employees and leadership in support of this program. You will drive the development and execution of comprehensive communications programs which support highly complex transformation efforts, increase awareness, reduces resistance and engages multi-faceted global workforce.
Here you'll get to:
• Design, implement and iterate change management, communications and training frameworks and best practices while maintaining our core values and culture
• Build awareness and drive change adoption and change advocacy across global stakeholder groups in engaging ways
• Conduct change impact assessments and convert to actionable steps to prepare the organization for go-live
• Deliver change readiness exercises in partnership with program management
• Define and launch appropriate change initiatives
• Define Training Scope, requirements and execution strategy
• Identify Training needs, dedicated training environment methods (ILT, Virtual, Job Aids, Activity Packets, Telestrations) and content create for end users
• In partnership with the internal communications team; create proactive communications and strategies to support the program and communicate to key stakeholders and global audiences
• Ensure relevance, consistency, integration, alignment, and appropriate timing of messages across the organization
• Provides reporting on project deliverable's, escalating issues and risks in accordance with program governance and delivers to agreed project timelines and scope
• Coach stakeholders and teams to up-skill and increase change management capabilities
• Ongoing integration with the program management and process teams
• Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in change, organization development and / or communications-related field.
• 7-10 years of experience in organizational change management involving technology , system deployments or ERP implementations
• Prior experience of partnering with external vendors/suppliers on joint deliverable's
• Demonstrated success leading change and communications for large scale global and technology enabled initiatives from start to completion.
• Knowledge of web-based training development solutions
• Knowledge of SharePoint
• Workshop design and facilitation skills to align stakeholders and build content related to change management and communications
• Understanding of the complexities of working within a global organization and its impact on deliverable's, eg global processes, languages, time zones, cultural differences etc
• Previous experience managing executive-level communications on the status of projects and partnering with employee representative bodies internationally.
• Proven ability to develop and implement an innovative and practical change and communication strategy for key initiatives.
• Proven ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment and support multiple high priority work streams
• High level of strategic focus and perspective and tactical ability to deliver.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.