Director, Brand Partnerships
Warner Music GroupNew York, CA
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Group Media and Creative Content Business, is home to the largest music culture brands in the world. We connect with a massive audience through the publishing perspective of UPROXX, HipHopDX, Songkick, CoverNation, The Pit and more. Combined with our award-winning content studio and the massive reach our WMG artists, we reach an audience of over 244 million every month.
The role is based in the New York City area and will cover the East Coast region, reporting into the VP, East and Midwest Sales in the New York City office.
Warner Music Group Media and Creative Content Business is seeking an experienced, extremely motivated, sales-driven Brand Partner to join our LA office. As part of a best in class sales team, the Brand Partner will be selling fully integrated 360 content marketing programs across desktop, mobile, video, social, and award-winning branded content. This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue.
Here you'll get to:
• This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue.
• This person will be responsible for nurturing established territories while also having the opportunity to develop and sell untapped regions
• The ideal candidate is creative, ambitious, organized, and is great at identifying and closing business across specific categories/regions – MUST have experience selling digital content and BIG ideas
• Must meet or exceed revenue goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis across Digital, Mobile, Video, Branded Content, and Events
• Be able to build upon existing account relationships while prospecting and developing new accounts
• Schedule and execute multiple in person face to face meetings a week that may include lunches, dinners, and client entertaining. These will be reported on a weekly basis for analysis
• Act as the main liaison between UPROXX and advertisers on all marketing programs, including but not limited to advertising campaigns, custom content programs, events, social promotions, etc.
• Gather marketplace and advertiser information through competitive websites as well as trade journals
• Keep abreast of forthcoming marketing and editorial developments and special promotions to communicate with advertiser base
• Prepare weekly sales reports
• Exceptional client relationships and communications skills
• Impeccable organization and attention to details
• Campaign and custom content management experience
• A positive, upbeat attitude and someone who is ''Win-Win'' with a desire to meet/exceed all goals
• Desire and capability to work in a fast-paced, results, and deadline-driven environment
• Strong skillset and familiarity using Microsoft Office Suite and Apple/Mac applications
We'd love it if you also had:
• Candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years of media and sales experience meeting and/or exceeding quotas
• A Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Advertising agency and/or Brand/Client relationships and/or experience
• Familiarity with the West Coast DMA within the advertising and publishing community
• A passion for music, entertainment, and sports lifestyle content
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Effective October 1st, this position will require being in the office 4 days a week. We believe that an in-office presence is critical for talent development, collaboration and building strong relationships.?
$110,000 to $125,000 Annually
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.