Twitch Digital Video Producer, Imgn
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2022 12:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Twitch Digital Video Producer, Imgn jobs in New York-NY
Search all Twitch Digital Video Producer, Imgn postings
Full Time Job
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Twitch Digital Video Producer
A little bit about our team:
IMGN is a leading tech-media company creating social-first content for Millennial and Gen Z audiences. IMGN is home to popular Instagram and Snapchat Discover channels such as Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying, Journal & more.
Why this could be your next big break:
IMGN Media is looking for Digital Video Producer to work across multiple streaming shows. You will create a vision, direct, and story tell throughout several shows.
The ideal candidate has experience producing a live show and overseeing a team. This person knows the ins and outs of a Gen-Z audience and how to format a show catering their interests. They need a strong understanding of what's trending, music, and how to engage with an audience. This position reports to the Associate Director of Content & Strategy.
Here you'll get to:
• Work independently and well as in collaboration with a team to create, gather, write and execute all production elements related to the streams
• Oversee the show from pre-production, production, and postproduction
• Host weekly brainstorms for upcoming shows based on talent and show demands
• Create, ideate and develop innovative ideas to implement in each show
• Support the host as a behind the scenes resource during the live shows
• You will oversee the work of production staff/crew
• You will work alongside the host to deliver quality content each show
• You have 2-4 years as a digital video producer during a live production
• You have exeperience with the Twitch gaming platform
• You have familiarity with professional cameras, production/planning, studio production, and lighting
• You understand the voice of a Gen-Z audience and know how to cater to their interests in a digital landscape
• You have a passion for the music industry and pop culture
• You are flexible and adaptable
• You have the ability to stay organized and manage multiple projects at once
• You are a good collaborator/team player, are autonomous, and can take feedback
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• You have experience working with talent and their teams
• You are heavily immersed in the music industry and can speak to a Gen-Z audience
• You have overseen a team
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.