Digital Marketing Manager - Imgn
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2021 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Digital Marketing Manager - Imgn jobs in New York-NY
Search all Digital Marketing Manager - Imgn postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Marketing Manager - Imgn? Digital Marketing Manager - IMGN
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century. Warner Music Group is also home to ADA, the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
A little bit about our team:
IMGN is a tech-media company that specializes in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. In the past year, IMGN has developed an Ecommerce division dedicated to building owned products and brands, outside of its social portfolio. This unique division of the company invites an entrepreneurial team that is looking to be a part of ideation, cultivation and execution of new and impending ecommerce CPG initiatives.
What to expect from the role:
• Manage Digital Programs/Projects working across Marketing, Creative, Product, UI/UX and Development partners to deliver high quality digital solutions.
• Work closely with contractors and vendor teams to negotiate rates, ensure accurate deliverables and maintain strategic partnerships.
• Work internally and with partners to develop and drive technology solutions including features and functionality improvements for our DTC sites.
• Lead the planning and execution for all existing and new paid marketing channels (including but not limited to Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, Paid Social, and Affiliate).
• Work closely with the department head and graphics team to develop, implement and optimize creative campaigns.
• Build and execute a digital testing roadmap across acquisition messaging, creative and audience.
• Manage marketing budgets in partnership with finance to ensure we reach our targeted goals and maximize performance, while also thinking creatively about growth opportunities.
• Own regular, clear communication of digital marketing performance and progress against goals in a cross-functional setting.
• Contribute to regular discussions regarding new opportunities and market white space (with an emphasis on digital advertising capability).
• Provide feedback from a digital landscape perspective on feasibility of new product and/or branding ideas.
• Create budgetary and execution strategies for proposed new businesses.
• 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing (preferably performance based)
• Entrepreneurial spirit; excited by the thought of building new businesses from the ground up
• History of running effective paid marketing campaigns through Facebook and Google is required (experience with campaigns on Snapchat, Pinterest, and Twitter is a plus)
• Deep understanding of Google and Facebook paid ecosystems and how marketers can use tools, data and operations to maximize performance success
• Highly analytical mindset who enjoys organizing and synthesizing data
• Ability to prioritize, manage several projects at once and work under pressure
• Excellent leadership and communication skills; 2+ years of proven management skills
• Strategic thinker, able to translate business objectives into 360 project plan
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.