Digital Fulfillment Coordinator
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/12/2021 2:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Digital Fulfillment Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Fulfillment Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
• Within the Digital Operations department of Media Operations, this role will provide end-to-end operational account support for DSPs spanning the Americas and abroad as needed.
• This role will engage in systemic integration of new accounts and ongoing support of existing accounts while ensuring data compliance.
• This role will support orchestrating timed release setup and execution.
• This role will assist in analysis and distribution of content impacted by the Digital Operations Loss of Rights Takedown Process.
• This role will provide support to affiliates regarding content delivery, XML specifications and other relevant detail relating to the WMG digital delivery process including drafting and distributing educational documentation.
Why this could be your next big break:
• You will be working with a dynamic and innovative team solving the world's supply chain operations problems while helping WMG to exploit its exciting catalog globally.
• You will be at the forefront of an ever-growing and ever-changing field as we constantly adapt to the ways people consume music and the accounts that work to provision that media.
• You will work on a team where no two days are truly alike and being a digital detective is all in a day's work.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide operational support to Digital Service providers in the Americas.
• Participate in operational and regional conference calls to discuss integration statuses, recent deployments and other items pertaining to your region/accounts.
• Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders to better service the business and catalog.
• Triage issues with digital assets, production processes, source media, and client infrastructure.
• Participate in global systemic initiatives, such as XML specification upgrades, encode rationalization efforts, and introduction/education of any technical enhancements pertaining to Digital Service Providers (DSPs).
• Be responsible for DSP support including: new account profile setup; education on our supply chain workflow and standards; contract language adherence and operational compliance; digital content delivery and release management.
• Provide support in setup, monitoring and administration of timed releases.
• Provide support for the timely task of analyzing and distributing Takedowns to product / partner combinations impacted by the Digital Global Loss of Rights Process.
• Provide takedown non-compliance research and outreach as needed.
• Suggest and implement enhancements to our workflows to improve efficiency as needed.
• Document Change Requests and bug fixes, as well as provide the technical teams support in testing enhancements/deployments as needed.
• Participate in organizing and educating regional affiliates on divestment activities, technical deployments, and other supply chain related activity as needed.
• Document Standard Operating Procedures and other relevant educational materials in order to provide training to internal/external users as needed.
• Cross-collaborate with Global Data Operations on international education and training initiatives.
• Read, interpret, and amend XML.
• Communicate clearly and effectively.
• Maintain an approachable demeanor.
• Stay organized, on task, and motivated.
• Think critically and creatively.
• Learn and implement new processes, procedures or concepts quickly.
• Review analysis and translate it into actions.
• Use Microsoft Office 360 (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams).
• 1-2 years experience preferred.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• A passion for music.
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
• Curiosity for our business and your role within it.
• A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience in digital content, data, and/or account management.
• Experience with computer programming languages.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.