Digital Account Manager
Warner Music GroupMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Digital Account Manager
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Digital Account Management team.
A little bit about our team:
The Digital Account Manager position is based in Miami and will support both US and Latin American Digital Operations and Account Management teams.
This position will assist with day-to-day management of various digital service providers, operations processes and maintain cross-functional relationships within the group.
The ideal candidate will be able to work and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize various tasks in an ever-changing environment will also be key.
Here you'll get to:
• You will represent WM Latina artists and content and be the first point of contact for several Digital Service Providers.
• Manage accounts through relationship cultivation to grow each account's business, maximize revenue and exposure for artists.
• Work with the Marketing Department to create compelling pitches for artists to excite and engage partners.
• Focus on promotion set up to drive fans to streaming partners.
• Cultivate strong relationship across multiple accounts and business units.
• Lead frequent partner calls and business presentations with the accounts.
• Work closely with research and analytics teams on market trends, gain insights, identifying opportunities, and understanding consumer behavior on streaming platforms.
• Regularly communicate the status of artist campaigns, new initiatives, and other account activity to the labels and other teams.
• Prepare sales and streaming reports and analysis to support strategic decisions.
• Work with Partner Account Management team, internal IS&T, Supply Chain Operations and external partners to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve supply chain issues.
• Support Partner Operations team on external partner requests including release troubleshooting, triggering redeliveries and partner communications.
• Drive new business initiatives with the account to maximize sales and exposure for artists.
• Share insight, analysis, and recommendations with accounts to improve our mutual businesses.
• Assist in solving operations, reporting, technology, and business issues to ensure efficiency.
• Traveling as needed.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Minimum of 4+ years of prior experience in account/client management or digital content sales, distribution, or promotion.
• Experience managing, programming, and optimizing music services.
• Strong knowledge of the music industry and related social media news and trends.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Thorough understanding of current digital music distribution partners and industry's best practices.
• Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment, and can be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Data analysis/research skills.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to speak in forums, meetings and presentations.
• Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills.
• Strong understanding and passion for Latin music genres.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Proficient knowledge of Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora and other audio streaming platforms' best practices.
• Conversational and written fluency in Spanish strongly preferred.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.