Coordinator, Wmg Creative Sync
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, WMG Creative Sync
Job Title: Coordinator, WMG Creative Sync
Why this could be your next big break:
Under direct supervision, with some latitude for independent judgment and decision, is responsible for providing executive and administration support to WMG Creative Sync team and other department members as needed. Works and coordinates with all Frontline Labels and International Affiliates.
Here you'll get to:
• Welcomes visitors, screens and directs phone calls/inquiries, processes expenses, schedules and coordinates domestic and international meetings, maintains all calendar items, coordinates domestic and international travel, processes incoming mail and correspondence, prepares outgoing mail, and ensures the office is always fully equipped and functions smoothly.
• Works independently to complete routine departmental or unit functions and/or tasks including, but not limited to, various correspondence, preparing and updating recurring internal reports, forms, tables,etc. from rough draft, handwritten notes, or verbal instructions.
• Proofreads and edits drafts and final materials for appropriate consistent format, accuracy of financial figures or other data and makes corrections as needed.
• Maintains and updates department files, records and publications.
• Responsible for completing tasks specific within the area, department, or division along with the aforementioned duties and responsibilities in a satisfactory manner as determined by the officers and managers of the division and/or Company.
• Assists and participates in song pitching.
• Coordinates showcase events.
• Facilitates internal and external e-blast notices.
• Creates music themed samplers for distribution to clients.
• Enters synchronization quotes in digital system.
• Coordinates ticket purchases, maintains guest lists and liaises with venues.
• Gathers pertinent information for quarterly newsletter.
• Handles and safeguards confidential and proprietary information.
• Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values.
• Must be able to come to work on time without restriction as to time commitment.
• Must be able to read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information.
• Must be able to perform all diverse physical tasks necessary to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
• Must be able to work at and utilize all necessary functions of a computer in order to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Must have general computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphases in Photoshop and AS400.
• Knowledge of general business practices.
• Possess a strong work ethic.
• Strong organization skills and pay high attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to adhere to deadlines and execute on tasks and handle multiple, diverse assignments; produce quality work and be accountable.
• Manage time.
• Ability to work well in team.
• Demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within scope of work.
• Anticipates needs and creates efficient and effective processes.
• Self-starter, self-motivated and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks.
• Thinks outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically.
• Consistently takes initiative.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably augmented by course work in music business and/or related fields.
• A minimum of two (2) years of relevant creative sync experience
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.