Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/19/2023 1:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Sync jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Sync postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Chappell Music (WCM), we shape the culture of songwriting and champion songs that resonate for generations by creating transformational opportunities for songwriters everywhere. Our people and culture are at the epicenter of our company, and we are looking for team members who share our service-oriented mindset and have a passion for looking after our songwriters.
As the global music publishing arm of Warner Music Group (WMG), we're a collective band of music lovers, innovative connectors, and relentless supporters of our songwriters and catalog of iconic works. We lead with curiosity, collaborate across departments, borders, languages, and genres, and we're committed to delivering on the promises we make to each other and to our songwriters.
Job Title: Coordinator, Sync
A little bit about our team:
Warner Chappell Music, the global music publishing company of Warner Music Group, is home to a wide array of legendary songwriters and a rich catalog of contemporary hits and influential standard. With offices in more than 40 countries, Warner Chappell Music provides a deep expertise across a range of creative services and the most innovative opportunities for songwriters and copyright holders. With a history dating back more than 200 years, Warner Chappell currently publishes and administers music from Lizzo, Anderson.Paak, Santigold, Lil Jon, Smashing Pumpkins, Justin Tranter, George Michael, Cranberries, Lil Wayne, Rae Sremmurd, Kacey Musgraves, Chris Stapleton, Eric Clapton, FUN, Gamble & Huff, Green Day, Mike Elizondo, Katy Perry, Led Zeppelin, Annapurna, Madonna, Miramax Films, Muse, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stephen Sondheim, Cole Porter, among many others.
Under direct supervision, with some latitude for independent judgment and decision, is responsible for providing executive and administration support to the SVP of Creative Sync and other department members as needed, and will be involved in marketing efforts, creative initiatives, and pitching music.
Here you'll get to:
• Welcome visitors, screen and direct phone calls/inquiries, process expenses, schedule and coordinate domestic and international meetings, maintain all calendar items, coordinate domestic and international travel, process incoming mail and correspondence, prepare outgoing mail, and ensure the office is always fully equipped and functions smoothly.
• Work independently to complete routine departmental or unit functions and/or tasks including, but not limited to, various correspondence, preparing and updating recurring internal reports, forms, tables, pamphlets, etc. from rough draft, handwritten notes, or verbal instructions.
• Proofread and edit drafts and final materials for appropriate consistent format, accuracy of financial figures or other data and makes corrections as needed.
• Maintain and update department files, records and publications.
• Responsible for completing tasks specific within the area, department, or division along with the aforementioned duties and responsibilities in a satisfactory manner as determined by the officers and managers of the division and/or Company.
• Coordinate showcase events
• Ticket buys
• Enter synchronization quotes in digital system.
• Maintain and update database of TV and Film production schedules.
• Research specific projects and provide breakdowns.
• Research film and television market trends and budgets.
• Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
• Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values.
• Must be able to read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably augmented by course work in music business and/or related fields.
• A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience within a Film/TV department in a supportive role, preferably in a music publishing company.
• A satisfactory equivalent of education, training and experience in related fields and/or educational disciplines, enough to qualify for the requirements of position.
At Warner Chappell Music (WCM), we shape the culture of songwriting and champion songs that resonate for generations by creating transformational opportunities for songwriters everywhere.
Before the fans and fame, the soundtracks and syncs, there is the song. And before the song comes the songwriter - the heart of an art form that defines generations, and the soul of our business. Songwriters are our inspiration; we are their partners, collaborators, and crusaders.
Songwriters shape culture; and here at WCM we help hone their craft, build their careers, and protect their legacies. We value curiosity, collaboration, and commitment – which helps set us apart and helps us in our commitment and global service to our songwriters.
We are Warner Chappell Music - where songwriters are heard.
About Warner Music Group: As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Effective October 1st, this position will require being in the office 4 days a week. We believe that an in-office presence is critical for talent development, collaboration and building strong relationships.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Salary ranges are included for job postings w