Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/11/2021 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Sync jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Sync postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Sync?
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Coordinator, Sync
A little bit about our team:
Warner Chappell Music, the global music publishing company of Warner Music Group, is home to a wide array of legendary songwriters and a rich catalog of contemporary hits and influential standard. With offices in more than 40 countries, Warner Chappell Music provides a deep expertise across a range of creative services and the most innovative opportunities for songwriters and copyright holders. With a history dating back more than 200 years, Warner/Chappell currently publishes and administers music from Lizzo, Anderson.Paak, Santigold, Lil Jon, Smashing Pumpkins, Justin Tranter, George Michael, Cranberries, Lil Wayne, Rae Sremmurd, Kacey Musgraves, Chris Stapleton, Eric Clapton, FUN, Gamble & Huff, Green Day, Mike Elizondo, Katy Perry, Led Zeppelin, Annapurna, Madonna, Miramax Films, Muse, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stephen Sondheim, Cole Porter, among many others.
Why this could be your next big break:
Under direct supervision, with some latitude for independent judgment and decision, is responsible for providing executive and administration support to SVP Film/TV Music Creative and other department members as needed, get involved in marketing efforts, creative initiatives and pitching music.
Here you'll get to:
• Welcome visitors, screen and direct phone calls/inquiries, process expenses, schedule and coordinate domestic and international meetings, maintain all calendar items, coordinate domestic and international travel, process incoming mail and correspondence, prepare outgoing mail, and ensure the office is always fully equipped and functions smoothly.
• Work independently to complete routine departmental or unit functions and/or tasks including, but not limited to, various correspondence, preparing and updating recurring internal reports, forms, tables, pamphlets, etc. from rough draft, handwritten notes, or verbal instructions.
• Proofread and edit drafts and final materials for appropriate consistent format, accuracy of financial figures or other data and makes corrections as needed.
• Maintain and update department files, records and publications.
• Responsible for completing tasks specific within the area, department, or division along with the aforementioned duties and responsibilities in a satisfactory manner as determined by the officers and managers of the division and/or Company.
• Coordinate showcase events
• Ticket buys
• Enter synchronization quotes in digital system.
• Maintain and update database of TV and Film production schedules.
• Research specific projects and provide breakdowns.
• Research film and television market trends and budgets.
• Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
• Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values.
• Must be able to come to work on time without restriction as to time commitment.
• Must be able to read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information.
• Must be able to perform all diverse physical tasks necessary to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
• Must be able to work at and utilize all necessary functions of a computer in order to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
• Have general computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Google Docs.
• Knowledge of general business practices.
• Possess a strong work ethic.
• Strong organization skills and pay high attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to adhere to deadlines and execute tasks and handle multiple, diverse assignments; produce quality work and be accountable.
• Manage time.
• Ability to work well within a team.
• Demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within scope of work.
• Anticipate needs and create efficient and effective processes.
• Self-starter, self-motivated and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks.
• Think outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically.
• Consistently take initiative.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably augmented by course work in music business and/or related fields.
• A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience within a Film/TV department in a supportive role, preferably in a music publishing company.
• A satisfactory equivalent of education, training and experience in related fields and/or educational disciplines, enough to qualify for the requirements of position.
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to revi