Coordinator, Studio Project
Warner Music GroupCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Studio Project
Why this could be your next big break:
In this role, you will be charged with managing communication, deadlines and feedback between our Studio team (creative, production, post-production) and our sales and strategy teams. You'll be exposed to and learn from our teams across all phases of content ideation, development and execution. The perfect candidate for this role is passionate about content and storytelling and is hungry to learn. If you've had experience working on a fast-paced desk in the talent/management agency world (or something comparable) but are looking for the next step towards your passion in content and/or digital media, you might be our candidate.
Here you'll get to:
• Be the first point of contact on incoming/outgoing RFPs, including setting briefs, follow ups, and calls
• Compile, track and distribute feedback and notes throughout both the pre and post sales process
• Create and own a database of content concepts for use in turnkey responses to RFPs
• Monitor design requests from start to finish
• Own the daily schedule of studio deliverables based on RFP tracker and production timelines
• Create and update studio production and post dashboards/statements of work/calendars
• Diagnose potential challenges with conflicting delivery or launch dates, evaluate, research and recommend adjustments
• Collaborate with production/post teams to ensure clients receive all deliverables according to approved timelines
• Onboard vendors, wrap jobs, maintain project and process files
• Take lead on sourcing, preparing and submitting UPROXX content for award consideration and PR campaigns
Rockstar candidates will have the following:
• You have 1-2 years experience as an assistant or project coordinator
• You have impeccable organization skills
• You have an innate ability to self-manage and organize a daily to do list and understand/execute priorities
• You have communication skills to help you work with various departments, multiple timelines/calendars and a fast-paced environment
• You have experience working in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Dropbox
• You have a passion for Digital Advertising/Marketing and/or Video Content Ideation/Creation
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of project management software
• College Degree preferred
A little bit about our team:
UPROXX, a Warner Music Group Company, is one of the largest youth culture brands in the world. Through proprietary technology, journalists and our award-winning content studio, we help brands connect to the digital generation. We inform, entertain and inspire our audience through the passion points they care about: Sports, News, Culture, Entertainment, Music and Lifestyle. The UPROXX Studio team collaborates with our partners to create the most engaging and sharable content in the digital space.
UPROXX is looking for a driven Studio Project Coordinator to join our award-winning Studio team. The ideal candidate must have strong communications skills, be detail oriented, organized, possess excellent time management, and have positive vibes.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.