Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 9:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Sparta jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Sparta postings
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
300 Entertainment was founded in 2013 as an independent label and was acquired by Warner Music in December 2021. We are now 300 Elektra Entertainment! In under 10 years, 300 has launched careers of Platinum-selling, Grammy-Award winning artists, won multiple awards for marketing and digital campaigns and named one of Fast Company's Best Places to work. At 300 we pride ourselves in taking risks, constantly evolving and being active participants in artist development. Our core values center around being of service to our artists, to each other and to our community.
Sparta is 300 Entertainment's independent distribution platform that was born out of the 300 ''Independence Is In Our DNA'' ethos. This role supports the senior team by providing administrative support on the artist/release level.
You will provide direct administrative and organizational support for Sparta Distribution. You will be responsible for assisting the Head of Sparta and Senior Manager of Artist Relations in their coordination with all departments at 300 and external parties. There will be an emphasis on Operations, A&R, and Streaming.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide admin support to Sparta team including scheduling meetings, creating and maintaining internal reports and documents, and managing the Sparta release schedule
• Manage artist accounts by providing personalized support and guidance
• Assist with social media asset requests, posting, and communications
• Compile and update DSP playlist pitching emails, internal A&R reports, and artist profiles
• Audit incoming artist informational forms for completeness and prepare assets for pitching
• Track editorial playlist placements for priority Sparta releases
• You enjoy continual learning and development
• You are a stickler for details and enjoy working behind the scenes
• You are tech savvy and resourceful
• You have an interest in music, specifically early artists and have a passion for artist development
• You are able to prioritize multiple tasks at once
• You have a customer service mentality
• You have a strong social network
We'd love it if you also had:
• Experience working for a distributor
• Knowledge of release operations
• A curiosity about project management
• Data entry, data management, or data analytics skills
• Experience providing executive-level support
• Knowledge of localized music and lifestyle scenes
• The ability to easily transition from one area of focus to another
• A positive, go-getter demeanor and excitement to work in the music industry
• Adobe Suite or similar application skills
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Effective October 1st, this position will require being in the office 4 days a week. We believe that an in-office presence is critical for talent development, collaboration and building strong relationships.
$21.79 to $23.07 Hourly
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.