Coordinator, Radio & Streaming - Temp
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Coordinator, Radio & Streaming - Temp jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Coordinator, Radio & Streaming - Temp postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Radio & Streaming - Temp?
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Radio & Streaming - TEMP
A little bit about our team:
The Coordinator of the Radio & Streaming department provides support to the VP and SVP of Radio & Streaming. This role is essential, not only to the department, but to the overall success of the employees and artists of Warner Music Nashville.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Coordinator of the Radio & Streaming department acts as a liaison between all other departments within Warner Music Nashville and provides the opportunity for intentional career development.
Here you'll get to:
• Assist in servicing country radio stations and maintaining station database.
• Support our regional radio & streaming managers.
• Maintain artist travel and itineraries.
• Distribute weekly charts and tracking.
• Organize and distribute promotional mailings.
• Coordinate the intern program for the department and assign intern responsibilities.
• Participate in industry events, such as CRS, CMA week, CMA Music Festival, etc., as required by your supervisor.
• Maintain the departments' artist promotion plans and internal budget sheets.
• Book occasional travel for staff, artists, and radio winners.
• Assist with outside radio & streaming staff: booking travel for artists, maintaining budgets, scheduling singles
Rockstar candidates will have:
• General computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• 0-2 years' experience in the music business/marketing/sales background.
• Knowledge of general business practices, a strong work ethic, strong organization skill, high attention to detail, and strong communication skills (written and verbal); particularly, ability to communicate with individuals at all levels, including artists, managers, staff, and fans.
• Knowledge of country artists and their music.
• A high school level education or its equivalent; some college preferred.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.