Coordinator, Media Relations
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2021 12:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Media Relations jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Media Relations postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: U.S. Communications Coordinator
A little bit about our team:
Rhino Entertainment is the catalog division of Warner Music Group, responsible for product development and marketing for Warner's vast, eclectic roster of iconic artists, labels, albums, and songs. The U.S. Communications Coordinator role will be part of the U.S. marketing department which oversees marketing, PR, promotion, and paid media.
Why this could be your next big break:
The U.S. Communications Coordinator will have the opportunity to be involved in all facets of media relations including preparing and distributing digital press releases and interfacing with independent radio consultants. Thriving in our fast-paced environment will require this individual to be an organized self-starter and natural-born multi-tasker; executing on detailed plans and administrative tasks while communicating & coordinating program requirements cross-departmentally.
Here you'll get to:
• You will set up, proofread, and service digital press releases using Constant Contact
• You will coordinate with studio services team on digital delivery of advance music to press for upcoming releases
• You will set up digital music servicing to radio through PlayMPE
• You will assemble and complete product mailings to press and radio for review, airplay and promotions
• You will maintain internal media relations database and media website
• You will research, scan and assemble electronic press clips and reports
• You will coordinate Artist travel/arrangements when needed and compile thorough itinerary for all parties involved
• You will interface with independent PR and radio consultants
• You will work with internal production team to set up digital radio promotions
• You will compile promo allocations for US team and ensure timely submission to production
• You will oversee department product orders as well as paid promo orders
• You will be responsible for all US marketing department invoice processing, including issuing and tracking purchase orders as well as management and follow up on payments in ARIBA and SAP
• You will be point person for all new and existing vendors to ensure accounts are set up to be paid
• You will oversee general office and department duties such as keeping meeting notes as well as administrative tasks such as ordering office supplies.
• You will ensure department storage is organized and inventory is updated.
• You will assist executive team with company organized functions and holiday parties.
• You have 1-2 years professional experience in administrative role, entertainment and/or music industry preferred.
• You have a Bachelor's Degree with focus on communications, PR, or marketing, preferred.
• You have proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with media software (ie Constant Contact, Cision, PlayMPE) as well as photo and video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, etc.) preferred.
• You have strong leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with team members to develop and execute strategic projects.
• You have strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task across an eclectic variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
• You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work and communicate with both creative and business-oriented colleagues and partners.
• You have a strong passion for a wide variety of music artists and genres along with knowledge of how to speak to their fanbases.
• You have a commitment to diversity and inclusion with proven success creating and sustaining a diverse, open and inclusive culture.
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.