Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/12/2022 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Marketing postings
Full Time Job
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Coordinator, Marketing
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Group's Communications and Marketing team is responsible for the company's internal and external brand and reputation. The Marketing side of the team manages corporate events, branding, design, philanthropy, and select internal communications. We are a small but mighty team that constantly strives for excellence and innovation.
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual to join the team as a Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will report to the Associate Director, Communications & Marketing, and play an integral role for a range of event and design projects. Exceptional attention to detail, organization skills, willingness to learn, and administrative experience are desired.
Here you'll get to:
• Work closely with the Art Director and Associate Director, Communication & Marketing, to help get projects off the ground
• Be the team project manager and keep everyone organized and on track for deadlines across several projects
• Be the point of contact between the events/design team and external partners
• Be the gatekeeper for scheduling and inquiries
• Research projects regarding philanthropy, events, DEI, music, and more
• Fact-check memos, dates, and more
• Assist with the creation, coordinator, and distribution of memos, newsletters, and other internal communications
• Be the team's resident expert in digital communications tools and software (i.e., Poppulo, Brandlive, Brightsign, etc.)
• Brainstorm ideas for events, corporate gifting, philanthropy projects, trade advertisement copy, and more
• Help physically set up venues for live events, meetings, and parties (once we're back in the office)
• Other administrative duties as needed
• 1+ year experience in an administrative role, preferably working directly with C-suite executives
• Tech savvy with ability to learn new skills and teach others
• Excellent organizational skills and close attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible to multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
• Manage time and adhere to deadlines
• Manage several projects simultaneously
• Has a can-do attitude
• Takes initiative and is proactive about sharing ideas
• Knows when to ask questions
• Can think creatively and take direction
• Presents work with confidence and clarity
• Is respectful and can successfully work with a range of personalities
• Wants to learn and ultimately grow within the team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
As the home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.