Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Coordinator , Marketing
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Group's Communications and Marketing team is responsible for the company's internal and external brand and reputation. The Marketing side of the team manages corporate events, branding, design, philanthropy, and select internal communications. We are a small but mighty team that constantly strives for excellence and innovation.
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual to join the team as a Marketing Assistant/Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will report to the VP, Communications & Marketing, and play an integral role for a range of event and design projects. Exceptional attention to detail, organization skills, willingness to learn, and administrative experience are desired.
Here you'll get to:
• Work closely with the Art Director and VP, Communication and Marketing, to help get projects off the ground
• Be the point of contact between the events/design team and external partners
• Be the gatekeeper for scheduling and inquiries
• Keep the team organized and on track for deadlines across several projects
• Research projects regarding philanthropy, events, DEI, music, and more
• Factcheck memos, dates, and more
• Brainstorm ideas for events, corporate gifting, philanthropy projects, trade advertisement copy, and more
• Help physically set up venues for live events, meetings, and parties (once we're back in the office)
• Other administrative duties as needed
• Has 2-4 years prior experience in an administrative role
• Has excellent organizational skills and close attention to detail
• Has strong written and verbal communication skills
• Can be flexible, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
• Can manage time and adhere to deadlines
• Can manage several projects simultaneously
• Has a can-do attitude
• Takes initiative and is proactive about sharing ideas
• Knows when to ask questions
• Can think creatively and take direction
• Presents work with confidence and clarity
• Is respectful and can successfully work with a range of personalities
• Wants to learn and ultimately grow within the team
• Is proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.