Coordinator, Influencer Marketing
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
Coordinator, Influencer Marketing
A little bit about our team:
Warner Records is home to some of the most influential and innovative artists of our time. With an artist-centric approach toward discovering and nurturing musical talent, the Warner Records family of labels is currently home to an impressive generation of both major and developing artists.
The mission of the Influencer Marketing team is to create and accelerate digital trends by partnering with content creators, gatekeepers, and other culture movers. We approach Digital Marketing in a fan-first, content-driven way and act as a 'creative agency' within the label.
Warner Records is seeking a dedicated and passionate Coordinator of Influencer Marketing to join our team. This role will work alongside the Influencer Marketing team to bring scaled and impactful creator campaigns to life. You will work closely with internal departments as well as creators, artists, and managers to keep campaigns on track, on time, and on message. Additionally, you will coordinate various data entry for the team such as updating our robust influencer database and submitting purchase orders and invoices.
Here you'll get to:
• Participate in weekly team brainstorms and daily scrums
• Identify and track new potential influencers and agencies for outreach
• Flag new trends happening on social platforms such as TikTok and Instagram for our team to capitalize on
• Enter campaign data into our proprietary tracking system as well as CreatorIQ
• Track and submit purchase orders and invoices for timely payment
• Monitor campaigns regularly to understand efficiency of strategy, influencer selection, and platform integration
• Continuously conceptualise and innovate within the influencer space
• 1-2+ years professional experience in influencer, social media, or digital marketing, preferably with a creative agency, influencer agency, or entertainment company
• Knowledge of social media platforms, pop culture trends, and creator communities
• Strong organizational, communication, and data entry skills with added attention to detail and deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to optimally work in a fast-paced environment with both creative- and business-oriented colleagues and partners
• Utmost attention to detail with relentlessly high standards
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
We'd love it if you also had:
• Experience with Creator IQ, Slack, JIRA, Basecamp, and/or Outlook
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$17.95 to $23.50 Hourly
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.