Coordinator, Human Resources
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/19/2018 6:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Human Resources jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Human Resources postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Human Resources? Coordinator, Human Resources
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
A little bit about our team:
Our Human Resources team partners with and provides support to the Atlantic Records staff in all areas of HR including organizational development, performance management, learning and development, employee relations, as well as general human resources support.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide Human Resources support to 340 employees in various areas; including New York, California, and regional locations
• Manage the bi-weekly payroll process via the Workday system. This process includes: updating employee information in the system, reviewing timecards, providing the payroll and HRIS team with all updates
• Manage the new hire onboarding process from beginning to end
• Conduct exit interviews and manage the exiting process for all departing employees
• Partner with our Student Programs team to manage the Atlantic Records Internship Program and coordinate/oversee the intern semester project
• Participate in and help to create HR Initiatives and Learning Development opportunities based on the needs of the business/teams
• Involvement in/assist with administering various HR processes: i.e. Bonus and Merit Increase process, Performance Planning, Leave of Absence, Immigration process for International hires
• Request and process employee contracts
• Work with the Senior Vice President and Associate Director of Human Resources on employee relations matters
• Update all HR / Financial reporting documents
• Maintain and update all employee files
• Provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President and Associate Director of Human Resources for Atlantic Records. Includes support with daily tasks and projects, as well as administrative support including calendar, phones and travel
Rockstar candidates will have:
- Strong organization and time management skills
- The ability to multitask in a very paced environment
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) & listening skills
- A focus on details and results
- The ability to work with many different personalities
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- 2 years of experience in Human Resources
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to forge outstanding working relationships across a large team
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or related field
- Experience in working with the Workday system and/or other HRIS systems
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.