Coordinator, Fan Engagement
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Coordinator, Fan Engagement
A little bit about our team:
Warner Records is home to some of the most influential and innovative artists of our time. Our extraordinary roster of new and established recording artists is unparalleled, and our collective influence on music culture is without precedent. With a visionary approach toward discovering and nurturing musical talent, the Warner Records family of labels is currently home to an impressive generation of major artists.
The mission of the Fan Engagement department (should you choose to accept it) is to acquire, engage, and retain fans across our digital ecosystems. We approach Digital Marketing in a fan-first, content-driven way and act as a 'creative agency' within the label. The team is responsible for any digital property that speaks directly to fans: social media, websites, email/CRM, mobile apps, and emerging technologies. Using content and creative marketing strategies, the Fan Engagement team keeps fans deeply connected to and invested in our artists
Why this could be your next big break:
The Fan Engagement Coordinators are like the instrument techs and Front of House engineers at a concert – working behind the scenes but critical to a great performance. They oversee the foundational tasks that enable our department to move forward. Their job is comprised of 4 primary areas of responsibility: Content, Maintenance, Posting, and Research.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide support to FE Marketing Team on execution and implementation of digital marketing campaigns and strategic audience development strategies including.
• Trafficing Assets (Artwork/Video) to design team for asset creation to support all releases.
• Participate in weekly pod brainstorms about our artists' digital strategies
• Create custom ticket links as needed (for releases, ticket sales, streams, etc)
• QA and upload social assets for artist channels, updating content over the lifecycle of a song or album
• Add tour and livestream dates to artist websites and social media
• Strategize and create content for and post to all official Warner Records social channels including our TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
• Assist with quick design tasks like changing text or resizing existing images
• Flag potential problems as seen on social (negative comments, talk of leaks, etc)
• Support department VP with admin tasks like scheduling
• Work collaboratively with other departments such as Marketing, Production, and A&R Admin to set up for releases across multiple artists
• Knowledge of and passion for social media platforms, websites, music streaming services, and apps
• Strong organizational and project management skills with added attention to details and deadlines
• Experience in social media marketing/management, direct to consumer marketing, and/or content creation
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with both creative and business oriented colleagues and partners
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Knowledge of graphic design and video editing software, such as Adobe Creative Sweet, AfterEffects, Premier
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.