Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/17/2022 5:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Coordinator, Editorial jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Editorial postings
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
Our team sets up, schedules and gets all the pieces in place for new digital releases to be delivered to digital service providers like Spotify, Apple, etc. and for new physical releases, mostly CDs, cassettes & vinyl, to be manufactured. This role is focused on the editorial portion for these physical releases. You would be working closely with fellow team members who handle metadata and traffic as well as key label personnel. Your work will be vital to having the right text read the right way on the right packaging.
Your work will directly affect getting the newest physical music product created properly. You will be responsible for the label copy/liner notes and proofreading for all physical releases. You will be part of a team of professionals but will have responsibility for your own projects, handle multiple tasks and juggle various priorities.
Here you'll get to:
• You will compile label copy and liner notes from supplied copy formatting it so designers know exactly what text should be placed where on packaging.
• You will seek approval on copy documents making edits so they're always updated as things change.
• You will supply liners to Content Mangers for entry into GCDM.
• You will proofread packaging layouts for vinyl, cassettes, & CD giving feedback to A&R Administrations, designers and Traffic Manager.
• You will assist with backing up fellow team members when they are out.
• You are have strong attention to detail.
• You have strong editorial and proofreading skills.
• You have outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize your workload.
• You have the ability to turn last minute projects around quickly on a tight deadline.
• You have excellent communication skills.
We'd love it if you also had:
• A college degree or relevant work experience preferred
• 3-5 years experience
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.