Coordinator, Digital Specialty Products -Temp
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Digital Specialty Products -Temp
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after team.
A little bit about our team:
• The Digital Specialty Products Teams sits within the Digital Operations Team, under the Media Operations department.
• The Digital Specialty Products Team is focused on operational support for Short and Long Form Video, as well as, Content Matching/User Generated Content Accounts for both Audio and Video.
• The Digital Specialty Products team is consistently tasked with developing efficient, operational solutions for non-standard products, new formats, and new accounts with innovative business models.
• You will work with a variety of teams such as, Digital Operations, Production Teams, Content Protection, Account Teams, Internal Operations, WEA Studios, Label Digital Marketing, Label Video Departments, Video vendors, Data Entry Teams, and IT.
• This position will be an active member of the Digital Specialty Products Team beginning in a support role for existing workflows.
Why this could be your next big break:
• You will be working with a dynamic and innovative team solving the world's supply chain operations problems while helping WMG to exploit its exciting catalog globally.
• You will be at the forefront of an ever-growing and ever-changing field as we constantly adapt to the ways people consume music and the accounts that work to provision that media.
• You will work on a team where no two days are truly alike and being a digital detective is all in a day's work.
Here you'll get to:
• Run YouTube Auto Claim Reports Globally on a weekly basis and execute claims at YouTube based on feedback. In doing so, you'll liaise with all WMG labels domestic and international.
• Fingerprint/Content Matching support for all labels and accounts. Confirm delivery, troubleshoot, and stay abreast of account specifications.
• Assist and/or manage ad hoc research projects leveraging both internal and account data.
• Communicate research project findings with your team, labels, data entry and production teams and facilitate adjustments with said teams to ensure data integrity and accurate product offerings.
• Assist Digital Specialty Products, Production, and Digital Account Teams with projects and troubleshooting as needed.
• Assist with drafting application and process user guides for distribution across the company.
• Participate in weekly meetings across WEA Teams. Participate in WMG/ADA label meetings as needed.
• Assist with Atlantic front line release video claiming.
• Assist with ADA front line release video claiming and production.
• Assist in label on and off-boarding projects across all of WMG and ADA.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have excellent communication skills
• You are easily adaptable to shifting deadlines and priorities
• You are Excel proficient, including formulas and large data set analysis
• You are familiar with video file formats
• You are familiar with User Generated Content business models
• You are detail oriented, confident, persistent, approachable, a critical thinker, organized, and a quick study
• You have time management skills
• You are a creative problem solver
• You are genuinely curious about our business, our role within it, and how to improve our business
• You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• You have YouTube CMS experience a plus, specifically Content ID
• You have experience reading and interpreting XML
• You are familiar with SQL, able to write basic queries
• You have experience collaborating with IT with one or all of the following: development, testing, and general efficiency improvements.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
• We are known by most respected digital partners in the field, that we have the best operations team across the industry.
• You will be working in the exciting, fast paced, User Generated Content business which is ever evolving.Your creativity is needed to optimize WMG Content in the UGC space.
• You will be working on a collaborative Team which is a technical family.
• It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.