Coordinator, Digital Operations- Catalog Ingest
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Digital Operations- Catalog Ingest
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought after Digital Operations team.
A little bit about our team:
• Within the Digital Operations
• This role will be a key participant in the Apple Metadata Validation initiative, evaluating metadata quality of our distributed labels and new releases, sending feedback to labels in order to improve our overall worldwide metadata quality.
• This role will participate in the resolution of Apple delivery errors, liaising with WMG's labels and affiliates to identify and correct set up problems.
• This role will work closely with IT and the GDO to identify efficiencies in product set up, validation technology and delivery to improve our speed and time to market.
Why this could be your next big break:
• You will be working with a dynamic and innovative team solving the world's supply chain operations problems while helping WMG to exploit its exciting catalog globally.
• You will be at the forefront of an ever-growing and ever-changing field as we constantly adapt to the ways people consume music and the accounts that work to provision that media.
• You will work on a team where no two days are truly alike and being a digital detective is all in a day's work.
Here you'll get to:
• You will be a key contributor to the iTunes Validation Initiative, vetting new deliveries before they are delivered to iTunes.
• You will participate in validation analysis as well as enforce compliance amongst labels and affiliates worldwide.
• You will participate in the creation of label-specific scorecards, providing monthly feedback on performance as well as ongoing education for improvement going forward.
• You will participate in the metadata validation of incoming catalogs to ensure that our score at Apple is not impacted and ensuring that newly ingested catalogs meet the high WEA data standards.
• You will work with Digital Operations and DMD IT to identify, test and introduce technical new validation automation where possible.
• You will participate in iTunes Ticket resolution, liaising with Product Data Management and the WEA studio.
• You will execute research and analysis of account-specific projects, including evaluating catalog assortment by account and initiating relevant and required cleanup stemming from that research.
• You will assist Digital Production teams and Digital Account Team with account troubleshooting.
• You will lead on the vetting and analysis of Apple delivery errors, communicating with labels and affiliates to resolve set up issues.
• You will support the Sr. Director of Digital Operations on all Apple operational day to day tasks, interfacing directly with the account.
• You will assist the Digital Operations department with compliance checks and other day to day responsibilities.
• You will participate in weekly Regional Operations calls.
• You will participate in bi-weekly Apple Score Card meetings.
• You will assist with other research projects as needed.
• You will contribute to assorted Digital Fulfillment tasks as needed.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have excellent communication skills
• You have great time management
• You are very organized
• You are a creative and critical thinker
• You are approachable and easy to work wit
• You are curious about our business and our role within it
• You are self-confident
• You have excellent Microsoft Office Skills
• You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience reading and interpreting XML
• A passion for music
• Experience/exposure in coding or intermediate to advanced computer science
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
• We are known by most respected digital partners in the field, that we have the best operations team across the industry.
• You'll have fun while challenging yourself and seeing what you're made of.
• While we work hard, we have fun and work in a collaborative group.
You will be working on a collaborative Team which is a technical family.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.